A long time ago, I made a visual chart of all the Kraata powers. (here) Even though it's fanmade, since the actual list can be cumbersome to use when trying to find a specific combination, would it be appropriate to have a link to my chart on the page? Master Inika (Talk) 00:27, 21 December 2018 (UTC)
- Absolutely! Put it in the external links for now, and if other staff are cool with it, you can upload it here directly instead. -- Morris the Mata Nui Cow (talk) 23:00, 21 December 2018 (UTC)
- Just in External Links, I think, is best. -- Talk 20:24, 22 December 2018 (UTC)
Melding Universe "Telekinesis"
In Brothers In Arms, Chapter 9, Melding Universe Gorast "telekinetically" lifted Vultraz up then slammed him into ground. While Greg confirmed in one quote that Melding Makuta have Telekinesis as a Kraata power, an FF entry states that it was really her Gravity powers. I'm not saying that this definitively means it was Gravity and not Telekinesis, but it is enough to cast doubt, so for the time being, Telekinesis should be left off. I have updated both this page and the Makuta page accordingly. Dag (talk) 20:21, 25 April 2021 (UTC)
- Then why not leave it the way it was until we have a definitive answer? Let the staff decide. -- Toa Jala Converse 21:22, 25 April 2021 (UTC)
- Dag, good catch. This seems like good material for a trivia point for now (and eventually for a behind the scenes section, along with some of the info currently in the lead section). I'll write it up, and then if anyone wants to adjust it, feel free.
- Also, it's reasonable to remove the disputed info in this case. In general, it's better for the wiki to be missing some correct information than for it to include incorrect information. I've thought about creating a "disputed info" template for cases like this. Basically instead of removing info and discussing it, it would give editors the option to mark the info and link to the discussion instead. I don't think we should require editors to use it, but it would be an alternative system for those who want it. I'll make it later. -- Morris the Mata Nui Cow (talk) 21:38, 25 April 2021 (UTC)
Renaming the page
- The page should definitely be renamed to focus more on the powers, but to what exactly is difficult. The page discuss all three, Makuta, Rahkshi, and Kraata. Perhaps we should go with Makuta, since Kraata and Rahkshi are simply a creation of Makuta? Any option seems reasonable to me. Dag (talk) 01:52, 30 April 2021 (UTC)
- The previous format of the page focused on the Kraata themselves while the new format is very much about the powers they possess. I suppose naming it "Kraata Powers" would be appropriate. I'd hesitate to support "Makuta Powers" as a new title because the Makuta possess additional powers to the 42 Kraata powers, so that name may be misleading.
- On that subject, I'd like to point out that prior to the change, this page included information about the stages of Kraata and their corresponding traits (such as their intelligence and ability to withstand sunlight). This information can still be found here. I'm adding a "See Also" section on this page to that effect. -- Toa Jala Converse 07:00, 30 April 2021 (UTC)