"Up above, Orde closed his eyes. His mind brushed against Kabrua's and encountered no resistance. He pushed a little harder, peeling away layers as quickly as he could to find the information he sought. Finally, he got a glimpse, no more than that, of the truth."
— Narrator, The Yesterday Quest
|Associated colors||Primary: Blue|
In the Matoran Universe, Psionics is represented by the Matoran prefix Ce-, as well as the colors blue and gold.
- Ce-Matoran represent the Element of Psionics. Ce-Matoran contain a very minuscule amount of Elemental Psionic Energy, to the extent that they are all mentally shielded. Excluding Orde, all Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Psionics are female.
- Toa of Psionics possess the Elemental Power of Psionics, allowing them to create and control psionic energy. Unlike other Toa, they do not particularly need to channel their energies through Toa Tools, though some do so out of habit or lack of experience. Their only limitations are that when they run out of Elemental Psionics Energy, they must wait for it to recharge; and unlike most Toa of other known elements, Toa of Psionics cannot absorb Psionic energy.
- Turaga of Psionics have small traces of Elemental Psionics powers.
- Rahkshi and Kraata of Mind Reading, as well as all Makuta, have a limited range of Psionic powers.
- Rahkshi and Kraata of Illusion, as well as all Makuta, have a limited range of Psionic powers.
- Skakdi of Psionics can only access their power if they work with another Skakdi, or if they carry a weapon that allows them to focus their Psionics power individually.
- Creating illusions that can fool all five senses.
- Inducing dreams and nightmares in beings who are asleep.
- Unleashing mental blasts of energy.
- Having limited mind control; unable to direct a being to do anything against their morals.
- Telekinesis - Controlling and moving objects by mental force.
- Telepathy - Detecting and reading nearby minds.
- Transmitting the thoughts of one being into another being's mind.
- Consuming the dreams of other beings. (Annona-exclusive)
- Swapping minds with other beings; needs the other being's consent. (Tren Krom-exclusive)
- Unleashing a Psionics Nova Blast. (Toa-exclusive)
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis Cage. As long as each wields a different element, and providing that Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, then any six Toa can create a Protodermis Cage.
All of the following have or had the Element of Psionics and/or its sub-powers:
- Annona - Telepathy, illusion, mind control, and dream-eating
- Artakha - Telepathy
- The Bahrag - Telepathy and illusion
- All Ce-Matoran - Inaccessible; manifests as mental shielding
- Conjurer - Telekinesis
- Devastator - Telekinesis
- Dweller - Dream control and mental screening
- Gatherer - Mind scramble, through his Rhotuka spinner
- Hakann - Mental blasts (formerly; currently fused)
- All Makuta - Telepathy
- The Morbuzakh - Telepathy (formerly; now deceased)
- All Oohnorak - Telepathic voice duplication
- Sentrakh - Illusion and mind wipe
- The Sisters of the Skrall - Telepathy, illusion, and mental blasts (formerly)
- All Skakdi of Psionics - Only in conjunction with other Skakdi, or through certain weapons
- The Golden-Skinned Being - Telepathy
- Subterranean - Limited Psionic powers
- All members of Takadox's species - Hypnosis
- Tren Krom - Telepathy, body swapping, mental blasts (formerly; now deceased)
- All Toa of Psionics
- All Turaga of Psionics - Diminished after their transformation from Toa
- Vengeance - Protection from mental assaults
- The Kanohi Komau and any user of one - Mind control
- The Kanohi Matatu and any user of one - Telekinesis
- The Kanohi Suletu and any user of one - Telepathy
- The Mask of Rahi Control and any user of one - Rahi control
- A Krana Za and any user of one - Telepathy with the Bohrok swarm, limited telepathy with other beings
- A Krana Za-Kal and any user of one - Telepathy
- All Order of Mata Nui members - Mental shielding acquired through training
- The prefix "Ce-" was derived from the Latin word "cerebrum", meaning "brain".
|| | | | | | ||
|Standard|| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | |
|| | ||
|Standard|| | | | | |
| | |
|| | | ||
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets