Hello, Surel-nuva, and welcome to the BS01 Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. We hope you like the place and decide to stay. As you can see, the BS01 Wiki is a place where you can type out all of the things you know about BIONICLE. If you don't know how to fully use the features of this Wiki, these will be some great links to look through:
We hope you enjoy editing and contributing to the biggest BIONICLE encyclopedia! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Try to remember, the Wiki Staff monitor the articles, and articles are edited constantly, so if any of your edits are reverted, or another edit is placed, don't worry about it. If you need help, just ask the existing members and someone will show up shortly to answer your questions.
Also, in order to improve this Wiki, your feedback is very much appreciated. To provide feedback, please place it on the Member Opinion Hub. If you have any questions regarding the Wiki in general, they can be placed on the Help Desk. If you have any criticisms to make regarding the BS01 Wiki staff, they can be placed onto the Complaint Center.
(After you have read and understood everything above and the notices below, feel free to remove this template.)
Looking for a project? Check out BIONICLEsector01: Maintenance. It lists many pages that need content, rewrites, etc. Check out what needs to be done and help make the BS01 Wiki perfect!
Please do not upload any of your personal images to the Wiki. Instead, use an image hosting site like Flickr for all of your image hosting needs.
-- Talk 23:18, 17 July 2015 (CEST)
- I wonder why we don't use the reference/citation format what I used in the video names, and on the Aquatic Power Blade instead of the reference list. Sometimes it's bug me when I see the long list of references on the pages. Also, we have most of the sets' instructions on our wiki, so why don't we use them instead of the external ones from the LEGO.com? — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 15:43, 27 August 2017 (CET)
I think before making any more changes, we should have a discussion, maybe on the main page talk, about where to go from here in terms of citations. Some people have spoken out in favor of exclusively inline citations, while others have said they want all citations to point to a References section. Best to talk it out, preferably with Dorek and Swert weighing in. -- Morris the Mata Nui Cow (talk) 09:22, 9 September 2017 (CET)
Hey man, please try to keep a friendly tone on here. I'm referring to this edit specifically. Everyone has made editing mistakes before, you and me included. Also, everyone's on here for fun, so if people don't feel welcome, they won't edit, and the site won't get better. Thanks, -- Morris the Mata Nui Cow (talk) 20:46, 29 October 2017 (UTC)
- Yes, I know, I was just out of mood, and exactly regretted the summary after the eduts were done. — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 08:29, 30 October 2017 (UTC)
your edit summary here... was that a real quote? if so where's it from? https://biosector01.com/w/index.php?title=Dekar-Hydraxon&type=revision&diff=132495&oldid=130795
- BIONICLE Legends 8: Downfall page 32. It's at the foot of the page what I used for citing the Dekar-memory stuff on the page. :) — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 18:56, 14 March 2018 (UTC)
I was thinking the same thing as soon as I saw the "wolfrat" design! That does mean that one of us needs to reach out to him... and with Greg having recused himself from BZP, and the LMB forums now shut down, I'm not sure how one can get in contact with him nowadays.
By the way, while we're discussing Rahi... if you're wondering why I haven't been citing MGttU for the creation of each Rahi, it's just because it's one of the few BIONICLE books I don't actually own. Because it's a bad idea to cite something you haven't actually read (since that easily leads to spreading misinformation), I've decided to play it safe and just let other people cite it. --PeabodySam (talk) 20:45, 17 March 2018 (UTC)
- while i'm replying to the other one, i'll just step in here... i know there was a pdf version of that book floating around the internet at some point, either on reddit or bzpower or something. the only book i haven't been able to find is the bionicle: world one, which is a huge bummer haha. almost everything else should be on the internet somewhere if you google it. Intelligence4 (talk) 05:20, 18 March 2018 (UTC)
I have a question, what happened to the user known as Bold Clone? I only ask because his page is still there on this site and his page shows nothing on there. Do you know what happened to him? (User: Kota9999) Kota9999 (talk) 18:47, 10 May 2018 (UTC)
- I'm sorry I don't know, I never really had a conversation with him. — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 20:25, 10 May 2018 (UTC)
Oh, I see. Maybe previous users know who he was (User: Kota9999)
- Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to be offensive, I've just have some really bad weeks/months/, and I can be misunderstood. The page makes sense, it means the same what you exposed with more words. "[Used to weaken the creatures] to unite with it [with the hunter mask's power]" makes sense since it a verb-based structure and means the same as "make them unite with him" and "teleporting" as a gerund also makes sense and means the same as "being able to teleport." — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 21:31, 6 September 2018 (UTC)
Bionicle.com is gone....
- It's working but you only if you search for it like this :) — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 19:01, 11 September 2018 (UTC)
Oh! Still online I see....I still wonder how long it will be until it’s taken off (again) after the original site was shut down (User:Kota9999)
I'm not against shortcuts, I was just trying to hide it on the actual template page (so that we don't have a red link to 'Set'). I assume the tag should just be placed elsewhere for it not to break, though I don't know where exactly. »Zapnox« 16:39, 11 October 2018 (UTC)
- Well, I originally just put the shortcut link to every set pages, but Morris said it is to complicated, (or something similar, it was a while ago) so I inserted it into the template. But if we put the include only tag the shortcut will not appear on the other pages, as I've seen. The current solution may not be a good solution for that, but it's still not a bad one, I think. I'm not a coder, so someone else could come up with a better version someday, I hope, which doesn't show the shortcut on the template, but does on the set-pages. — Surel—Nuva (Talk) 16:51, 11 October 2018 (UTC)