"Before their eyes, the Toa Stones began to pulsate and then rose into the air. Beams of elemental energy shot from them, bathing the Matoran in light, changing them, granting them power. When it was over, the Matoran had become Toa Metru, designated guardians of Metru Nui."
— Narrator, Mystery of Metru Nui
|Function||Transform Matoran into Toa|
|Primary location||Matoran Universe (formerly)|
Certain Matoran are imbued with the energy at the time of their creation. Once the energy is triggered by an outside source, the Matoran transforms into a Toa. Toa can manipulate this energy in various ways, such as making Toa Stones, as well as healing beings with major injuries. Minor injuries are typically repaired using tools, or fixed by having the damaged component swapped out.
Unlike Elemental Powers, Toa Power cannot be recharged if it is used. When Toa's destinies are completed, they have the option to sacrifice all of their Toa Power for a greater good; if they give up their Toa Power, they become Turaga.
Toa Power has been used in the following ways:
- Being channeled into and stored within Toa Stones
- Activating a destined Matoran's latent Toa Power
- Healing physical injuries and curing poisons
The Nui Stone can drain Toa Power from all Toa within a 3000 Kio radius. A Toa can then tap the stone, greatly amplifying their elemental powers.[TMDoTT] Marendar, a Toa killer developed by the Great Beings, detects Toa by sensing their Toa Power.
- The amount of Toa Power that a Toa has has never been quantified. Based on the Toa Metru, six Toa collectively have enough power to create six Toa Stones, heal a mortally wounded ash bear, and revive several thousand comatose Matoran before ultimately running out of power.
- The Avohkii was infused with Toa Power. When Takua donned it, the mask acted like a Toa Stone.
|| | | | | | ||
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets