Does anyone know why the quote on this page is so low-set? It's very aesthetically unappealing when compared to other pages. But unfortunately, I don't know how to fix it myself. Y.Y Tenkai XXO 23:32, 20 September 2012 (PDT)
Hero of the Melding
Where was it strongly implied he was still a Toa? I think it was implied he is still a story-teller of sorts, a Chronicler if those exist in the Melding AU, but not necessarily a Toa. After all, the people mentioned we know of as Toa were described or implied to be Matoran. ζω·τωμανα•
Macku seems to hold disdain of Matoran, insulting Helryx. Additionally, just because there was a three person pattern doesn't mean there is on. To me, she's saying it's another Toa who's better at storytelling than her. Due to her comments about Matoran, it would seem she doesn't respect them. Lord Nektann
- “I know, I’m kidding,” Macku replied. “But you know the Great Beings intended for us Toa to take on the tough jobs – that’s why they made us so agile and fast, if a little small. You big Matoran are supposed to do the work the village needs done in order to thrive.”
- Where in there is she disdainful of Matoran? She's stating the facts. She even states specifically that she was kidding with alt-Helryx about alt-Helryx being sick of the Melding story. And a 3 person pattern seems a stronger indication of things being backward to what we think than you reading alt-Macku's words in a certain tone as compared to another reader's reading of it. If you're basing the statement that alt-Takua is a Toa on how you read just that little bit of info we have on the Melding AU, perhaps you better hold off your judgement until another opportunity for a Greg Q&A via Erebus comes up. ζω·τωμανα•
What ending is canon?
Is the part where Takanuva is revived by the Matoran and Turaga, the Three Virutes symbols and his Avohkii even canon? There's two sides of that story, it seems. This particular page states that he got out just in the nick of time, unharmed, before the door slammed down, as you can see here http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Takanuva#Takutanuva And the other, here on Takutanuva's own page, uses the Mask of Light ending as the explanation in the Biography section http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Takutanuva#Biography Why is this? What is canon, huh? --Luka1184 12:11, 1 May 2013 (PDT)
- Came from the novelization, I believe. The revival ending is canon. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 15:54, 1 May 2013 (PDT)
Move to "Takanuva"
A while back I remember people tossed around the idea of moving this page to just "Takanuva," but nothing ever came out of it. The name Takanuva is simpler and more consistent with other articles (e.g. the article for Jaller is "Jaller" and not "Jala/Jaller"--certainly an extreme example, but the point still stands). Thoughts? -- talk) 20:55, 15 July 2014 (CEST)(
- The article name has always bothered me. --Angel Bob (talk) 21:04, 15 July 2014 (CEST)
- Yes. (more reason: wikipedia:en:Kate Middleton vs. wikipedia:en:Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge) Names change, let's move on. --Fippede 21:54, 15 July 2014 (CEST)
- Quoting the royal family at me? How dare you!
I think the main reason we have it this way is because of the fact that his name change was so very different, wasn't done for legal reasons, and that in later parts of the story he shows up AS TAKUA (Dark Mirror). The "/" thing bothers me too, but Takua has always been a exceptional case =P ζox• Histories
- My next examples would be Herbert Frahm and Angela Kasner, but as we have some more or less consens on this one, I don't think I'm going to need them. ;-) --Fippede 02:00, 16 July 2014 (CEST)
I don't think Karda Nui is a good title for it. It would be better labeled his "Twilight Form" or something along those lines because he was in the half-shadow form for a lot more than just Karda Nui. ζox• Histories
- Maybe if we have "Toa of Twilight" in quotes, like "Toa" on the Mata Nui page? It was a moniker given to that form, albeit as a taunt. LockmanCapulet Crusty relics! 07:13, 17 July 2014 (CEST)
- Why not just "Enlarged"? maxim21 07:20, 17 July 2014 (CEST)
Alt. Universe Journey Order
Currently we have the three alt. unis he went to listed in the order of the silver city, then the kingdom, then the toa empire. when the stories were released however, i remember the kingdom being last, with the toa empire second. in the kingdom, he was able to remind the alt. helryx of her original plan for him, so brutaka was able to finally send him back to the correct universe/timeline. do we have a source that shows which order they happened in? Intelligence4 (talk) 22:24, 2 April 2016 (CEST)
- That sounds like speculation to me. First off, at the end of The Kingdom, it merely states that Brutaka sent Takanuva back into interdimensional space and says nothing about Helryx being involved in that. Second, the Siege of Karda Nui never happened in The Kingdom Alternate Universe because Mata Nui died before then, so alternate Helryx's plans for Takanuva (if she'd even had any) would have been very different. As for the order of publication, The Kingdom may have come in last, but was confirmed to have taken place between BIONICLE: Journey of Takanuva and Dark Mirror. -- Toa Jala Order a Sig! 05:03, 3 April 2016 (CEST)