Enter a page name to see changes on pages linked to or from that page. (To see members of a category, enter Category:Name of category). Changes to pages on your Watchlist are in bold.
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
15 January 2021
14 January 2021
- Matoran Universe 17:56 -232 Gonel →Locations Placement: https://greg.thegreatarchives.com/2008-2010/page67#post2653-line22 m
- Timeline 17:25 -20 Gonel m
- Timeline/Bara Magna 04:56 +22 Gonel m
- Timeline/Bara Magna 04:54 +1,670 Gonel
13 January 2021
- BIONICLE 18:29 -5 Lukas Exemplar
- BIONICLE 18:25 +15 Lukas Exemplar It launched in 2000 technically speaking.
11 January 2021
- Mata Nui (Being) 07:50 +18 Fanofcoolstuff27 Adding spacers - Also shifted an image to prevent bleeding between sections, not sure if you'd prefer it on this side of the header or the other. I went with the former due to it being a picture of the set, feel free to correct it. m
- Toa (Generation 1) 07:28 -2 Fanofcoolstuff27 Clean up m
8 January 2021
4 January 2021
- Rahi 15:15 -23 ToaOfGallifrey None of the other species has an appearance listed, so this shouldn't either.
3 January 2021
- BIONICLE 22:30 +1,206 Dorek I'm trying to get a focus on the year as a whole, rather than just regurgitating the set information (which is already in multiple places). But I tend to lose focus so I'll just end at 2005.
- BIONICLE 21:17 +1 Dorek →2001 m
- BIONICLE 20:38 +557 Dorek →2017-present: If I'm missing anything, do let me know!
1 January 2021
- Kanohi 07:26 -200 Surel-nuva Undo revision 147081 by Dag (talk) When the Toa use noble masks in the animations, they were meant to represent the 6 noble masks they collected, which are completly separate from the golden kanohi. Even the BEU only lists the 6 mata masks, the color in the animation is incorrect Tag: Undo
- Kanohi 04:06 +200 Dag →Golden Kanohi
30 December 2020
29 December 2020
24 December 2020
- Skopio 19:59 +25 Morris the Mata Nui Cow Ah nice, in that case yeah let's use "the Skopio" at the top m
- Skrall 13:36 +100 Surel-nuva →Roxtus: I don't have time to find the spec. ops skrall quote
- Skopio 09:36 +40 Surel-nuva Using this makes it clear.
- Skopio 08:41 +6 Surel-nuva →Abilities and Traits: "The Skopio are the largest known land animals in Bara Magna" to be faithful to the book.
- Skopio 00:58 -57 Morris the Mata Nui Cow "The Skopio" sounds a bit awkward to me for the same reason something like "the tigers" sounds weird, but I think we use that convention all over the site so idk
- Kiina 00:51 -4 Morris the Mata Nui Cow →Trivia m
23 December 2020
- Metus 19:48 +48 Surel-nuva →Early life
- Cendox 19:40 +48 Surel-nuva →Cendox V1
- Bone Hunters 19:37 +55 Surel-nuva →History
- Bone Hunters 19:36 +230 Surel-nuva →Skrall War
- Skopio 19:26 +169 Surel-nuva →Abilities and Traits
- Skrall 18:28 -14 Surel-nuva →Known Skrall: reorder
- Skrall 18:26 0 Surel-nuva →Known Skrall
- Skrall 18:25 +145 Surel-nuva →Known Skrall: nice
- Skopio 18:23 +8 Surel-nuva →Trivia: added links
- Skopio 18:21 +507 Surel-nuva Keep both in the Trivia, as the Skrall failed, while the Vorox attempt volt semi-successful.
- Creatures 18:08 +89 Surel-nuva →Bara Magna
- Kiina 17:39 +115 Surel-nuva →Trivia