"The creature merely raised its shield, deflecting Tahu's blows easily. Then it pointed its shield towards the ground. Seconds later, the hardened and cooled magma had melted into a boiling puddle of fresh lava."
— Narrator, Makuta's Revenge
Pahrak-Kal creating a tunnel with its Plasma Shields
|Associated colors||Primary: Orange|
In the Matoran Universe, Plasma is represented by the prefix Su- and the colors orange and white.
- Su-Matoran represent the Element of Plasma. Su-Matoran contain a very minuscule amount of Plasma energy to the extent that their bodies are even more resistant to heat than that of a Ta-Matoran and their eyes have protection against bright light. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Plasma are male.
- Toa of Plasma possess the Elemental Power of Plasma, allowing them to create, control, and absorb plasma. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Plasma Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Turaga of Plasma possess small traces of Elemental Plasma Energy.
- Pahrak-Kal had a wide range of Plasma powers.
- Skakdi of Plasma can only access their power if they work with another Skakdi, or if they carry a weapon that allows them to focus their Plasma power individually.
- Creating blasts and/or concentrated beams of plasma.
- Forming objects out of plasma.
- Controlling plasma.
- Absorbing plasma.
- Using plasma to melt/incinerate a target.
- Unleashing a Plasma Nova Blast. (Toa-exclusive)
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each of them wields a different Element, and Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
All of the following have or had the Element or power of Plasma and/or its sub-powers:
- All Makuta - Limited Plasma powers.
- Pahrak-Kal (Formerly; now destroyed)
- All Skakdi of Plasma - Only in conjunction with other Skakdi, or through certain weapons.
- All Su-Matoran - Inaccessible; manifests as a resistance to bright light and heat.
- All Toa of Plasma
- All Turaga of Plasma - Diminished after their transformation from Toa.
- The prefix "Su-" was derived the word "superheated," as plasma can be created by superheating gas.
|| | | | | ||
|Standard|| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | |
|| | ||
|Standard||| | | | | ||
|| | ||
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets
- "Chat with Greg Farshtey," page 277, post 9025605. LEGO Message Boards.
- "Chat with Greg Farshtey," page 489, post 11267093. LEGO Message Boards.
- "Chat with Greg Farshtey," page 409, post 10802073. LEGO Message Boards.