I don't have a Sandbox, mainly because I know nothing about our newest partners except that they speak French, but isn't that a good reason to make a page? Let's find out things about these guys! Inevitable precedence justification: we have one for Chronist-Wiki. ζox• Histories
- ζox• Histories
- Toa Green Ninja - Bearer of the Mask of Spinjitzu (talk) 19:48, 20 December 2014 (CET)
- --Boidoh (talk) 20:06, 20 December 2014 (CET)
- --Collector1100 (talk) 21:31, 22 December 2014 (CET)
- Of course! LockmanCapulet Crusty relics! 05:51, 23 December 2014 (CET)
- --Fippede 22:32, 26 December 2014 (CET)
- --Gresh113, Toa of Air (talk) 16:20, 27 December 2014 (CET)
I would lean towards a soft "no". I know Chronist-Wiki does have a page, but I feel like they have more their place in the mainspace, being a part of Der Chronist (which organized canon contests as IDBM). The Nuvapedia, on the other side, didn't have any influence on the story. --maxim21 09:36, 19 December 2014 (CET)
- Currently the big things on the Chronist page are the basic history of the wiki and the fact that we be partnered with them. By that measure, NP ought to fit. This info about Der Chronist and IDBM, on the other hand, is new info to me. Do we have that recorded somewhere? If not, I know which Mainspace page it ought to go on...
- This never ended up happening before AfC came back (because lazy), but there was also gonna be a TTV page due to our closeness with them, and I don't recall TTV organizing contests. If neither this nor a TTV page happen, what might you say to a BIONICLEsector01:Partners type of page being nominated? Here I shall also send out brainwaves and try to draw staff in to get the official side on what happened with the TTV page not happening. ζox• Histories
- The fact IDBM evolved into Der Chronist isn't recorded anywhere here, I think. That's on CW, though. As for the canon tidbit it created, IDBM is cited on the concerned pages. (Kyry for example). Not sure if that's clear, but IDBM stands for the german of Unofficial German BIONICLE Magazine, BTW.
- Personnaly, I would find a BIONICLEsector01:Partners page better, yes.
- On a side note, the usual acronym for Nuvapedia is NIE - Nuvapedia being initially another acronym for the full name Nuva Independent Encyclopedia that finished taking the place of the full name. --maxim21 12:04, 19 December 2014 (CET)
Conflict Between Ekimu and Makuta
- Toa Green Ninja - Bearer of the Mask of Spinjitzu (talk) 19:47, 20 December 2014 (CET)
- I've been saying this for months... --Boidoh (talk) 20:06, 20 December 2014 (CET)
- I liked the page back when it was first put on the wiki. Now we have even more information. Looking at all the Skull Spider fight scenes in the animations, perhaps we should also establish a Battles and Conflicts (Generation 2) page, hmm? --Angel Bob (talk) 21:31, 20 December 2014 (CET)
- LockmanCapulet Crusty relics! 05:51, 23 December 2014 (CET)
- --Collector1100 (talk) 07:48, 24 December 2014 (CET)
- --Fippede 22:32, 26 December 2014 (CET)
- --Gresh113, Toa of Air (talk) 23:24, 3 January 2015 (CET)
- --Proto talk 08:45, 4 January 2015 (CET)
- I still say it was hardly a battle. --Vartemp Talk 21:51, 20 December 2014 (CET)
- --~|RC|~ (Talk/Contribs) 22:20, 20 December 2014 (CET)
- *battle begins* Ekimu: "Boom. Headshot." *battle ends* Shortest. Battle. Ever. --Herofanofall (talk) 23:40, 24 December 2014 (CET)
- We do know the reason for the conflict and how it ended... but that's it. I say, unless we get a more in-depth synopsis of the actual battle from the story, a page isn't necessary. Obitor (Talk) 23:19, 30 December 2014 (CET)
Didn't this get voted down before? =P. I guess it's been a month. I'd still lean towards no, but I don't feel like voting. -- Talk 20:34, 20 December 2014 (CET)
- Shouldn't it be Conflict of Ekimu and Makuta? They're the only two entities involved after all. LockmanCapulet Crusty relics! 05:51, 23 December 2014 (CET)
Elemental Blaster | 18:27, 26 December 2014 (CET)
Comprehensive page for the Protectors' gatling guns. Protocol was skipped for all of the Toa's weapons, but none of the Protectors' have had articles made yet... So might as well follow it. ;) We have just as much information for this as them, and the added benefit of multiple forms for an on-page gallery. --~|RC|~ (Talk/Contribs) 18:27, 26 December 2014 (CET)
Page will be made
I guess I'm just not sure what to call them? They all have these specific variations. PoE calls it a "rapid shooter", which means his... doesn't have elemental powers? I would be more inclined to say the "base" model is the rapid shooter, and everything else is an upgrade. -- Talk 20:20, 26 December 2014 (CET)
- Something I thought about for a bit too (and other times I wanted to nominate this). "Rapid shooter" is the only real outlier, as all the others follow the "Elemental ____ Blaster" format. So just concluded "Elemental Blaster" was a suitable catch-all, and even then would it would still be appropriate to throw on a nickname template.
- I know there's not much to go on. But the same is true for the Master weapons, and those got made.. We have a Protector weapons navigation template that's currently abandoned and full of dead links, so to at least get some use out of it or fix the underlying issue, I thought this might be the best of the bunch. --~|RC|~ (Talk/Contribs)
- I'm not against the pages themselves (for it, actually!) just wanted to be clear on the nomenclature. The product pages call them all "rapid shooters" lowercase, and do note that Protector of Earth has an "Elemental power" (capitalized E on element). So I'm fine with it either way, but I do think a redirect is in order for whichever one we pick. -- Talk 07:18, 27 December 2014 (CET)
- I guess I'm just used to Hero Factory, where set descriptions are often totally different but potentially more accurate, or at least more specific =P.
- Anyway, since Element is capitalized and rapid shooter generally isn't, I'm okay with Elemental Blaster. -- Talk 01:00, 28 December 2014 (CET)
- I did see that before nominating this, actually. :) It's what gave me the idea, and also to decide to group them together. Because it did show that at least so far, there isn't enough for individual pages. --~|RC|~ (Talk/Contribs)
- So, why did this never actually get made? If there's no reason, I'd be willing to do it. --Gresh113, Toa of Air (talk) 23:27, 3 January 2015 (CET)
- Go for it. -- Talk 23:31, 3 January 2015 (CET)