The ideas and comments posted here will be taken to the staff for analysis, and we will use your suggestions to make the Wiki a better place.Any complaints about the staff should be posted here.
We should make CLIKITSsector01
Discuss. Chols 16:49, 17 December 2011 (PST)
- What about DUPLOsector01? Everyone knows Clikits is undeserving.--Dork Latte 17:26, 17 December 2011 (PST)
- NINJAsector01. 'Nuff said. --~Twilight Avenger~ 18:38, 18 December 2011 (PST)
How about Technicsector01?--FROGGER0 21:31, June 22, 2012 (CST)
- What about a Poniescector01?-- ~Griff 01:40, 18 July 2012 (PDT)
- Thats exactly why we should do it-- ~Griff 23:23, 18 July 2012 (PDT)
This needs to be on the sidebar thngy. -Project X Mark 1~
- It hasn't been as long as I've been here. It's supposed to be link in the Community Portal, which just hasn't been set up yet. ζω·τωμανα•
Someone should make MNOGII playable again (The preceding unsigned comment was made by Krone615)
While that would be wonderful to have, I don't know of any active member with the resources available to fix MNOLG2, and there are plenty of people who have tried and/or succeeded in doing so. We just weren't one of them.
The Biomedia project (here) has some. The streaming version doesn't work, but I tried the "Built in save" download version, ran the Windows launcher, and it seems to work. I know for a fact their other games work as well. They have all sorts of great things on that site. Its the second most awesome website ever (second only to BS01 :D) --~Toanicky 23:03, 19 December 2012 (PST)
I'm going to ask about something a bit obscure, but hoping that someone could clear this up nonetheless. It's about the MNOLG storyboards that Templar posted. I could swear that one of those posts is missing now (specifically, about the Po-Koro chap.); and it is not even archived here on Biosector01, either.
To reinforce my observation, I even have a snippet of that post which I had saved at one point:
"That first link is an unused scene of a Tohunga making infected Kohli balls, the Comets that were being sold in the Po-Koro bazaar. After helping Pohatu destroy the Nui-Jaga nest, Takua was supposed to find a clue and discover a sweat shop of mind-controlled captives he sets free.
The idea was once floated about of a 7th secret Tohungan tribe, worshipers of the cult of Makuta that insidiously undermined the efforts of the Toa to awake Mata Nui. Originally the Kohli ball merchant was supposed to be one of their agents. This was eventually scrapped by LEGO, and so the real identity of the merchant and his motives remain a mystery..."
- Ask a staff member! I happen to be one. What would you like your username to actually be? -- Talk 01:29, 20 September 2015 (CEST)
Hey everyone! Harsulins Ghost here with some thoughts and questions. I was looking at the Articles for Deletion and Creation pages, and voted on a couple of the issues currently active, "Tuma's Sword" and "Toa Hagah Spears," and couldn't help but think that maybe some major organization is in order for weapon and tool pages. Because weapons don't, in general, have a lot of information on them, many weapons don't seem to deserve their own page, but they have to go somewhere, so most weapons do have pages for themselves. However, I don't think this is the best way to do it. Intelligence4 suggested in the "Toa Hagah Spear" debate, that we simply put weapon info on the page for the character who wields it, which I am inclined to agree with, except that I also believe we should make pages with somewhat generalized subjects like "Toa Tools" so that users can search around for tools in categories. What do you guys think?--Harsulin's Ghost (talk) 23:45, 22 June 2017 (CET)
Mask of Mutation Image
Back when the Mask of Mutation was first canonized, I thought we agreed not to use the image of Miserix's head because we don't know where the mask begins and ends. Has something changed since then? --Vartemp Talk 13:28, 4 October 2017 (UTC)
- No idea, to be honest. I don't suppose it matters much? On the one hand it's hardly "mask-like", on the other hand, it's all we've got. I'm okay with it being how it is. -- Talk 21:23, 4 October 2017 (UTC)
All These Character Images
I just wanted to mention that it seems like the comic images that we always use for character pages might not be the best representations of those characters. Some comic images are great, like enlarged Takanuva, but others are absolutely terrible, like basically every picture of Gali. I know that we have set images elsewhere on all these pages, but it seems like the sets often represent the characters much better. Has anybody else ever felt this way?
- If it's a truly terrible image, I don't mind replacing it, but I actually like those Gali images, so it's sort of personal preference at that point =P. -- Talk 04:14, 7 November 2017 (UTC)
I'm just curious, does anyone besides my still use HS01? "On the bounce and on the numbers, boys!!" ~Prof. Srlojohn 20:55, 12 March 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah, so do I. Bionicle IS better than HF, but they both have their place, and i enjoy both, (plus a few crossovers). That and HS01 has MP3's of ♫Hero Factory FM!!♫ Mak MegaHertz, Signing off, "On the bounce and on the numbers, boys!!" ~Prof. Srlojohn 13:44, 13 March 2019 (UTC)
- Considering how hard I fought to get it back, you bet I still use it! But I don't edit it much, clearly. -- Talk 19:08, 17 March 2019 (UTC)
Does anyone know how to get any of the skins from the skinning age, on the BioSector01:about page? Reign of shadows looks really cool. "On the bounce and on the numbers, boys!!" ~Prof. Srlojohn 12:48, 19 March 2019 (UTC)
- They're not installed anymore, but new skins are on the agenda! First we're working on a dark mode. You can see what we have so far by going to Special:Preferences, selecting Refreshed under the Appearance tab, then setting the Theme to EncyclopediaDark. -- Morris the Mata Nui Cow (talk) 15:02, 19 March 2019 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks!! will the old ones ever be re implemented? "On the bounce and on the numbers, boys!!" ~Prof. Srlojohn 17:23, 19 March 2019 (UTC)
- P.S. I like the 404 error page, it came up when i clicked on of the old skin previews, and Hafu fits it perfectly! who designed it?
- Woah, I just looked at the 404 page myself for the first time. Love it!! —Planetperson 03:08, 20 March 2019 (UTC)