Revision as of 14:29, 4 June 2012 by Mr. Anon
Plasma is a primary Elemental Power.
- Matoran of Plasma represent the Element of Plasma. Matoran of Plasma contain a very minuscule amount of Plasma energy. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Plasma are male.
- Toa of Plasma possess the Elemental Power of Plasma, allowing them to create, control, and absorb plasma. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Plasma Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Turaga of Plasma possess small traces of Elemental Plasma Energy.
- Pahrak-Kal had a wide range of Plasma powers.
- Creating blasts and/or concentrated beams of plasma.
- Controlling plasma.
- Absorbing plasma.
- Using plasma to melt/incinerate a target.
- Unleashing a Plasma Nova Blast. (Toa-exclusive)
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis Cage. As long as each wields a different element, and providing that Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, then any six Toa can create a Protodermis Cage.
All of the following have or had the Element or power of Plasma:
- All Matoran of Plasma - Inaccessible
- All Toa of Plasma
- All Turaga of Plasma
- An unnamed Toa of Plasma attacked by Zaktan
- A Toa of Plasma in the Toa Empire Alternate Universe
- Pahrak-Kal - (Destroyed)
- All Makuta - Limited Plasma powers.
- All Kraata and Rahkshi of Plasma - Limited Plasma powers.
|Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Sand | Ice|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media