Parent Page: Fauna
Archives Moles are small subterranean Rahi.
Originally living in Po-Metru, the Archives Moles were forced to flee due to the increase of Assembler's Villages. A great number of the population fled to the shadowy corners of the Archives and fed on small Rahi insects and Protodites. Due to their personality and their size, the Archives Moles had to focus on cooperation instead of fighting back to predators. They are proficient at this, forming ladders and bridges of themselves to help others of their species through the more treacherous areas of the Archives.
The Archives Moles used their same instincts when the Visorak arrived in Metru Nui. They fled to areas in which the Visorak could not fit, such as small cracks between buildings. The Visorak would either leave, as they thought better of their time than to try at impossible prey, or spin thick webs blocking the only ways out of the Archive Moles' hiding places, sealing them within. As a Rahaga, Bomonga once claimed that any stray Visorak webbing in the Archives marked one of the Archives Moles' hiding spots.
The Rahi later traveled to Mata Nui and settled in Le-Wahi before following the Matoran back to Metru Nui. When the Matoran Universe was destroyed, the survivors would have likely emigrated to Spherus Magna.
- The Archives Mole was sent as an entry in to the LEGO group as part of the LEGO Magazine Rahi-Building Contest. It was given a name and story role by Greg Farshtey in the book BIONICLE: Rahi Beasts. It was created by Matthew Nichols.
- The Mutran Chronicles (Mentioned Only)
- Into the Darkness (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE Legends 10: Swamp of Secrets (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Rahi Beasts
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated (Mentioned Only)
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media