Gali focusing a blast of Water at a plant
|Associated Colors||Primary: Blue|
Secondary: Light blue
Water is an Elemental Power.
- The Element Lord of Water has a wide range of Water-based powers.
In the Matoran Universe, Water is often represented by the Matoran prefix Ga- as well as the color blue. Here, the only naturally occurring water is Liquid Protodermis. Despite this, these beings are able to control the water of Aqua Magna, because the substances are alike in composition and behave similarly in the life processes of Matoran Universe denizens.
- Ga-Matoran represent the Element of Water. Ga-Matoran also contain a very minuscule amount of Elemental Water Energy, to the extent that they are great swimmers, and can hold their breath longer than other Matoran. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Water are female.
- Toa of Water possess the Elemental Power of Water, allowing them to create, control and absorb water and similar substances, as well as to channel the healing energy of their own Toa Power or the relinquished Toa Power of other Toa. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Water Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Turaga of Water possess small traces of Elemental Water power, along with very limited healing abilities.
- Gahlok have a very limited range of Water powers.
- Some Fohrok had a very limited range of Water powers.
- The Bahrag have a wider range of Water powers than the Gahlok.
- A Skakdi of Water would only be able to access their power if they worked with another Skakdi, or if they carried a weapon (like Vezok's Water Harpoon) that would allow them to focus their Water power individually.
- Creating water/Liquid Protodermis
- Forming objects out of water
- Manipulation of water/Liquid Protodermis or moisture
- Drawing water out of the atmosphere
- Absorbing water/Liquid Protodermis
- Projecting one's consciousness into water (Element Lord-exclusive)
- Setting a timed blast of Water (Toa Nuva-exclusive)
- Unleashing a Water Nova Blast (Toa-exclusive)
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Air, it can be used to create a storm.
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Ice, it can be used to create a hailstorm.
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Fire, it can be used to make steam.
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Earth, it can be used to make mud.
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each wields a different element, providing that Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
All of the following have/had the Element of Water:
- The Element Lord of Water
- Ga-Matoran - Inaccessible
- All Toa of Water
- Gali - Enhanced when she became a Toa Nuva.
- Hahli - Her powers as a Toa Inika were combined with Lightning.
- Naho (deceased)
- A Toa of Water from the first Toa team (deceased)
- Nokama - Diminished when she became a Turaga
- Her Toa Disk also had Water powers.
- An unknown number of Toa of Water that Hakann killed.
- Vezok - In conjunction with another Skakdi. He could focus his Water powers through his Water Harpoon and has a natural resistance to corrosive waters.
- Nektann - In conjunction with another Skakdi. He could focus his Water powers through his Crescent Scythe.
- Krahka - Gained by using Nokama's form once.
- Kiina - Granted to her by the Ignika's powers.
- Tarix - Granted to him by the Ignika's powers.
All of the following locations are/were affiliated with Water:
- Aqua Magna
- Cavern of Water
- Ga-Metru - Formerly; now destroyed.
- Ga-Wahi - Formerly; now destroyed.
- Extra underwater agility and greater lung capacity also come with this element.
|Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Sand | Ice|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media