Due to strain on the server, we are implementing an edit cooldown. After making five edits, please wait one minute before making any more. Also, please double-check your edits before saving to avoid editing the same page multiple times.
"A Toa of Air can create a quick vacuum around an enemy, and with no air, the sound of his shouts can't travel."
— Toa Nuva Gali, Toa Nuva Blog
The Vacuum Shields being overloaded
|Matoran Prefix (Air)||Le-|
|Associated colors (Air)||Primary: Green|
Vacuum is a power that allows the wielder to form vacuums or cause suction by controlling and absorbing air. Because most beings with the Elemental Powers of Air can create/control vacuums, it is considered to be a sub-power of that Element.
- Toa of Air possess the Elemental Power of Air, essentially allowing them to create and control vacuums. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Air Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Lehvak-Kal has Vacuum powers.
- Creating suction force
- Controlling/absorbing air to create/control vacuums
- Releasing absorbed air at a target in a single blast
All of the following have or had the Power of Vacuum:
- All Makuta
- Takutanuva (formerly; now unmerged)
- Krahka - While using the form of Toa Metru Matau.
- All Toa of Air
- All Turaga of Air
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Ice | Sand | Earth|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Anger | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets