- I'm going to stop using the quote template on my History, and this is the code I'm going to use to format the quotes.
</div> (make sure to add ":" on the text and source for left aligned quotes)
- I'm using this page to sandbox potential files, namely ones for the ELog and the O:RAC, as one is surely dead, and the other Dorek wants to kill. If you have something to add to whatever is in the lineup, feel free to do so. Quotes are especially welcome.
- User 1
Operation: Restore All Content
Triggy, Bioran23, KZN02 took position temporarily, Bold Clone, Shine last head manager, KH, Master of the Rahkshi (honorary)
Operation: Restore All Content was founded "in an attempt to draw more attention to the Wiki's pages that needed extra assistance", and to try and empty the Maintenance Categories, and then keep them empty. At least once, the O:RAC emptied the lists Pages Requiring Attention, but the full mission of O:RAC was never completed during its operational lifetime. O:RAC was abandoned in favor of BIONICLEsector01:Maintenance on March 2 of 2010.
Last Staff Line-up:
|Operation: Restore All Content|
|Managers||Current||Shine (head manager) | KH | Master of the Rahkshi (honorary)|
|Former||Kraahlix | Triggy | Bioran23 | KZN02 (temporary) | Bold Clone|
|Members||Full||Seanp12 | Toa Rovan | Megan51 | Grant-Sud | Dark Light | TNU | Toa Duran|
TheSkeletonMan939 | Kanohi Zatth | Creepy | Legolover-361 | SoT
Deebee | Biocryptid21 | Toa Obitor | Michele1996 | Toa Nidhiki05 | Toa Cykron
|New||Shadow Kurahk | Vartemp | Toa Zoxim|
The O:RAC had its own version of the DefCon, ranging from 0 to 5, 5 meaning that a large number of pages are in need of attention and the goal being bring the OperationCon down to 0. It should be noted that this is the opposite of the United States' DefCon, where 1 indicates a high level of danger and 5 indicates a low level.
- "You may use 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 0.
This represents the amount of items left in the maintenance categories. Level one means that there are ten or under, two means there are 11-20, etc. O:RAC members and Wiki staff may edit the OperationCon."
Note: 5=41+ as there is no six.
Members were ranked as "New" until they gained 5 of O:RAC's achievements. They were then promoted to "Full Membership" in O:RAC.
- "This was pretty cool before it died."
— Spawn of Teridax
- "The O:RAC really finished the last major improvements the Wiki needed. Maintenance was only minor things, O:RAC finally finished the last major problem issues."
— Lord Nektann
- "Can I burn this thing to the ground or what?"
- "The page has been overhauled, let me know if you have any suggestions.
And someone else will need to be the head manager soon ;)"
— Kraahlix - Jun 25, 2009
- "The BS01 Pages Requiring Attention list was completely emptied by the O:RAC, and we count that as a major accomplishment for BS01. But we will not stop until all pages are completely up to our standards."
— The O:RAC Page