Hello, Toanicky, and welcome to the BS01 Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. We hope you like the place and decide to stay. As you can see, the BS01 Wiki is a place where you can type out all of the things you know about BIONICLE. If you don't know how to fully use the features of this Wiki, these will be some great links to look through:
We hope you enjoy editing and contributing to the biggest BIONICLE encyclopedia! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Try to remember, the Wiki Staff monitor the articles, and articles are edited constantly, so if any of your edits are reverted, or another edit is placed, don't worry about it. If you need help, just ask the existing members and someone will show up shortly to answer your questions.
Also, in order to improve this Wiki, your feedback is very much appreciated. To provide feedback, please place it on the Member Opinion Hub. If you have any questions regarding the Wiki in general, they can be placed on the Help Desk. If you have any criticisms to make regarding the BS01 Wiki staff, they can be placed onto the Complaint Center.
(After you have read and understood everything above and the notices below, feel free to remove this template.)
Looking for a project? Check out BIONICLEsector01: Maintenance. It lists many pages that need content, rewrites, etc. Check out what needs to be done and help make the BS01 Wiki perfect!
Please do not use any templates on your user pages other than those designed for such usage. Any others (such as character templates) will be removed. If you want to use them, copy the template's coding (go to "carve" and copy everything there) then paste it on your page - but do not use the actual templates. For more information, please see our Template Use Policy.
Please do not upload any of your personal images to the Wiki. Instead, use an image hosting site like Majhost for all of your image hosting needs.
Bionicle MoCs and story
If you want to do this I suggest we talk about it on one of our talk pages so I chose yours. We will probably need more then two people for this project so if you're cool with it I will look for some help on BZPower.--Toa Wolf 12:59, 21 November 2012 (PST)
- That's fine. Any help would be welcome. I think that the main storyline could be developed by us and other BZPower members on forum topics and polls. And we could all be involved in MoCs. What do you think of that? --~Toanicky 16:04, 21 November 2012 (PST)
- Sounds good. I also thought we might want to get someone to do artwork for promo pictures and stuff of that sort.--Toa Wolf 17:12, 21 November 2012 (PST)
- That's a good idea. I have a 3D computer design program, so I could make some designs of the landscapes and such, but I'm not much of an artist. :P I have spent almost zero time on BZPower (but I will activate my account within the next few days) so I don't know who to turn too. --~Toanicky 19:04, 21 November 2012 (PST)
- Alright cool! I can start the topic if you can tell me what we want to call it.--Toa Wolf 19:12, 21 November 2012 (PST)
- "Help Continue the Legend!", or something like that. I think the official project name could be "Project: Continue the Legend", and then we could have different names for individual chapters or short stories, or whatever we do with it. If you have an idea for a name that you like better though, you can go with it.
- One last thing that I guess we should have settled from the beginning: Where will we write the stories? Can we post them on BZPower? --~Toanicky 21:12, 21 November 2012 (PST)
- BZPower would be the best place to post them, but we need a way to communicate the stories to run ideas through each other.--Toa Wolf 21:52, 21 November 2012 (PST)
- I'm not sure what you mean by 'communicate the stories to run ideas through each other'? --~Toanicky 21:55, 21 November 2012 (PST)
- Well posting stories without each other knowing could cause problems but we don't want everyone to see what will happen in the next story.--Toa Wolf 21:58, 21 November 2012 (PST)
- Oh that's true. Could we use this talk page and use spoiler tags? Or even PM each other? --~Toanicky 22:02, 21 November 2012 (PST)
- Yah the spoiler tags would work but how can I PM you?--Toa Wolf 22:05, 21 November 2012 (PST)
- Oh I figured there was some way to PM on BZPower. If there isn't, then we could just use spoiler tags and write "DO NOT LOOK!" above them or something. --~Toanicky 22:09, 21 November 2012 (PST)
- Like this
DO NOT LOOK! Click to reveal Spoiler
--Toa Wolf 22:32, 21 November 2012 (PST)
If you click the mail icon on BZP, you enter the personal messaging system (though you need 10 posts in the forum to do so, if I recall correctly). If you guys are going to be discussing this extensively, it would be best if you could take it over there, thanks. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 23:55, 21 November 2012 (PST)
Hey Nicky, if you can make a few more posts then we can do the private messaging.--Toa Wolf 11:10, 22 November 2012 (PST)
I would like to send you some ideas for the story but I would prefer to PM you so if you could get a couple more post on BZPower that would be great.--Toa Wolf 10:01, 1 December 2012 (PST)