Hello, Surel-nuva, and welcome to the BS01 Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. We hope you like the place and decide to stay. As you can see, the BS01 Wiki is a place where you can type out all of the things you know about BIONICLE. If you don't know how to fully use the features of this Wiki, these will be some great links to look through:
We hope you enjoy editing and contributing to the biggest BIONICLE encyclopedia! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Try to remember, the Wiki Staff monitor the articles, and articles are edited constantly, so if any of your edits are reverted, or another edit is placed, don't worry about it. If you need help, just ask the existing members and someone will show up shortly to answer your questions.
Also, in order to improve this Wiki, your feedback is very much appreciated. To provide feedback, please place it on the Member Opinion Hub. If you have any questions regarding the Wiki in general, they can be placed on the Help Desk. If you have any criticisms to make regarding the BS01 Wiki staff, they can be placed onto the Complaint Center.
(After you have read and understood everything above and the notices below, feel free to remove this template.)
Looking for a project? Check out BIONICLEsector01: Maintenance. It lists many pages that need content, rewrites, etc. Check out what needs to be done and help make the BS01 Wiki perfect!
Please do not upload any of your personal images to the Wiki. Instead, use an image hosting site like Flickr for all of your image hosting needs.
- Again, great job about reverting that vandals edits! I'm PMing some staff members about this. --Vartemp Talk 15:21, 31 January 2016 (CET)
- Not really, I just edit them, because some pages are lacking in content :) -- Surel-nuva (talk) 09:04, 19 March 2016 (CET)
- Oh haha okay. Well, anyway, good work. I was wondering how you would feel about incorporating some of these images into the set pages. For example, this image would be an early version of Set:8729. Do you think they should be put right on the pages, or if we should stick a link in a "See Also" section? The latter was what ET recommended. -- Toa Jala The AFC needs your help! 07:48, 20 March 2016 (CET)
Actually, the idea was that once Gallery:Prototypes gets passed in AfC, that section would lead the visitor to the gallery. If they clicked on that link, their screen would look something like this. I kinda like yours better, though. Maybe we should do both, so once the gallery gets passed, it'll look like this:
Help with Canister Sets
Can I ask you for a favor? I've been kinda busy in Real Life moving. Zo;tomana says we should add [[Category:Medium Sets]] to all the Canister Set pages EXCEPT the Stars. Would you mind helping me with that please? Maybe you could do 2006-2009? I've already done 2001 and 2002 and I'm working on 2003 right now. -- Toa Jala Order a Sig! 04:52, 7 April 2016 (CET)
- I'll do it -- Surel-Nuva (Talk) 10:20, 7 April 2016 (CET)
Re: Toa Code
- The full link is doing the same thing (with me) by the way :D -- Surel-Nuva (Talk) 09:10, 22 May 2016 (CET)
- Originally, I edited the pages, that their locations are the "sky". But someone rewrote them into "Elemental Star of "Element", so I edited the pages again and again. And the Elemental Stars are better name for them then the Spirit stars, because the G2 Toa live on these. -- Surel-Nuva (Talk) 19:49, 6 September 2016 (CET)
- And sorry, the 'bird of prey" doesn't come from the website, but from the Revenge of the Skull Spiders -- Surel-Nuva (Talk) 19:57, 6 September 2016 (CET)
- lol :)
can you pass the adventures PDF sweetie? --- Creep 17:54, 25 November 2016 (CET)
- You can find them there. These are pictures of them, I used a program to convert them into PDFs :) I'd pass them to you, but I know no way to do it
-- Surel-Nuva (Talk) 18:12, 25 November 2016 (CET)
- Oh hey I remember this, from good old /biog/ in 4chan. Forgot this existed. Thanks brother --- Creep 18:14, 25 November 2016 (CET)
Can you check if the 2006 comics link work for you? I might have messed up the links... --- Creep 22:55, 25 November 2016 (CET)
- Interesting. Nor want they work for me. But the Glatorian Comics links are working, I don't know why. Maybe it is a glitch of the BMP. -- Surel-Nuva (Talk) 23:02, 25 November 2016 (CET)
- They work when I copy the URL, but the hyperlink seems to redirect to the main page for some reason. Don't know what to do. --- Creep 23:08, 25 November 2016 (CET)
- Checked once more the "0" and worked. I think we might open up from BMP first. That was the way, this worked for me. But I don't why. -- Surel-Nuva (Talk) 23:13, 25 November 2016 (CET)
I read everywhere, that the Bohrok-Kal (meaning all Bohrok-Kal) could communicate telepathically, so I assume that all Krana-Kal had telepathical abilities. Is this right? (If so, this information should be added to Krana-Kal and to Bohrok-Kal.) Krana-Za-Kals additional abilities are reading non-communicative minds and sensing strong emotions.
(The telepathy could also go out from an other area of the Bohrok-Kals body, if not from the Krana.)
- The information about the Krana-Kal are came from the Comic 11: A Matter of Time... comic description, so we don't need to change it. Can you see? -- Surel-Nuva (Talk) 19:19, 26 November 2016 (CET)
- So, do all Krana-Kal have telepathical abilities? The Bohrok-Kal article says: "[...] They [the Bohrok-Kal] also gained the ability to communicate telepathically and speak the Matoran language. [...] They were powered by Krana-Kal and could telepathically communicate in the Matoran Language. [...]"
- This sounds like all the Bohrok-/Krana-Kal had telepathical abilities! Is this just bad formulated?
- No. The Krana-Kal could communicate in Matoran language via the Bohrok-Kal. And All Bohrok-Kal have the ability to communicate in matoran telepathically. But that kind of Krana-Kal [Krana Za-Kal] have telepathical ability without any Bohrok-Kal. -- Surel-Nuva (Talk) 19:35, 26 November 2016 (CET)
Vahki Online Animations
I'm pretty sure the VOA are canon, was it ever stated they weren't? OnionShark 14:10, 29 November 2016 (CET)
- Where was it stated that they are cannon? These were just promotional video to show the Vahki abilities. "in 2003 LEGO moved Bionicle development to their UK offices so we weren’t that involved when we worked on the Vahki animations. All we knew was setting, bad guys and abilities. The matorans shown are hapless randoms, any similarity is purely coincidental." -- Surel-Nuva (Talk) 15:57, 29 November 2016 (CET)
- Also every single Vahki page sates that the VOA are non-canon -- Surel-Nuva (Talk) 15:58, 29 November 2016 (CET)
Vakama told the story of the Toa Hagah, Takanuva wrote it down. Can't be an error since Greg specifically wrote "Takua" more than once in that tale. --- Creep 16:50, 29 November 2016 (CET)
- Oh, Okay, Thanks. I read "Taka Nuva" a couple of times, but the "Takua" was the one that I didn't understand.
Also, do anyone know who voiced Rahaga Kualus in the "Shadow Play"? -- Surel-Nuva (Talk) 16:57, 29 November 2016 (CET)
- He would have been the voice actor from the movie, but the credits do not mention him. I did some research online and I couldn't find anything about him.
- OnionShark 18:40, 29 November 2016 (CET)
Could you tell me where you found those scans? Thanks =) --OnionShark 20:10, 18 January 2017 (CET)