Hello, Dorek, and welcome to the BS01 Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. We hope you like the place and decide to stay. As you can see, the BS01 Wiki is a place where you can type out all of the things you know about BIONICLE. If you don't know how to fully use the features of this Wiki, these will be some great links to look through:
We hope you enjoy editing and contributing to the biggest BIONICLE encyclopedia! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Try to remember, the Wiki Staff monitor the articles, and articles are edited constantly, so if any of your edits are reverted, or another edit is placed, don't worry about it. If you need help, just ask the existing members and someone will show up shortly to answer your questions.
Also, in order to improve this Wiki, your feedback is very much appreciated. To provide feedback, please place it on the Member Opinion Hub. If you have any questions regarding the Wiki in general, they can be placed on the Help Desk. If you have any criticisms to make regarding the BS01 Wiki staff, they can be placed onto the Complaint Center.
(After you have read and understood everything above and the notices below, feel free to remove this template.)
Looking for a project? Check out BIONICLEsector01: Maintenance. It lists many pages that need content, rewrites, etc. Check out what needs to be done and help make the BS01 Wiki perfect!
Please do not use any templates on your user pages other than those designed for such usage. Any others (such as character templates) will be removed. If you want to use them, copy the template's coding (go to "carve" and copy everything there) then paste it on your page - but do not use the actual templates. For more information, please see our Template Use Policy.
Please do not upload any of your personal images to the Wiki. Instead, use an image hosting site like Majhost for all of your image hosting needs.
I'm still wondering...
- Because we transferred servers. Everybody thinks it's some magical transplant where we just lift up and land somewhere else, but it's just like any moving process; we have to pack stuff up, transfer it, then unpack it. We're in the "unpacking" stages right now. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 11:07, 8 December 2011 (PST)
It just occurred to me, grammatically, the Skopio XV-1, Rockoh T3, Jetrax T6, and Axalara T9 should be italicized (the main names, not the numerical part), as they are specific names for individual vehicles, like the RMS Lusitania. The other Bara Magna vehicles wouldn't, because they're more like brand names. We already do this with the Lhikan transport ships. Master Inika (Talk) 15:38, 12 December 2011 (PST)
- Technically I suppose that's right, but you've already highlighted the disparity in applying it in some places and not others. It's not done in the books anyway, so there wouldn't be much point in doing it. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 17:45, 12 December 2011 (PST)
- That's good, because I'm not really doing anything XP. I don't have any of the importing stuff, so I'm just playing around on HS01 instead. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 19:07, 2 January 2012 (PST)
I need help!
I just created my userpage and I CANNOT FIND THE USER TEMPLATE!!!!! I can't copy it from anybody's userpage (I think that's one word) because I have no idea where it would be. SO PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! -- toaoftechnology (I don't know how to make a fancy signature, so it's just plain old "toaoftechnology")
Please disregard this comment, I didn't know that there was Public Relations, so...yeah. toaoftechnology (sorry, toaoftechnology 17:56, 12 February 2012 (PST) I don't know that much, and I just made my little signature.)
Have you accepted Derpy as your personal overlord? Derpy H96ves' Witnesses
- She is the harbinger of change and revolution, for better or for worse. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 10:41, 1 April 2012 (PDT)
- DERPY PAYS US IN MUFFINS WHAT DID SWERT EVER GIVE US? Grant-Sud 11:22, 1 April 2012 (PDT)
- Those are MY muffins. >:( --'''[[User:Derpy Hooves|<font color=#C1C5D3>Derpy</font> <font color=#EFF4B4>Hooves</font>]]''' 11:24, 1 April 2012 (PDT)
- DERPY PAYS US IN MUFFINS WHAT DID SWERT EVER GIVE US? Grant-Sud 11:22, 1 April 2012 (PDT)
How about some cupcakes? :D --~Twilight Avenger~ 11:36, 1 April 2012 (PDT)
- Whenever the spoiler template gets put back up, really. I can alter the page to work, but I don't exactly have the tools to make it spoiler-free. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 14:59, 27 August 2012 (PDT)
- What does the joke mean?--FROGGER0 Ribbit?! Sig/Userbox Services 17:08, 1 September 2012 (PDT)
- Oh, well can I be a Staff Member?--FROGGER0 Ribbit?! Sig/Userbox Services 17:32, 1 September 2012 (PDT)
- Yes sir.--FROGGER0 Ribbit?! Sig/Userbox Services 18:20, 1 September 2012 (PDT)
Dorek you haven't talked to your grandpa DL in years...
You're a bad grandson, Kraahlix. DL
I am not sure where the best location is to put this - I just wanted to get this idea out in a viable area to be considered.
Do you think the informative information on the following page should be added into the Bionicle page here? From what I skimmed, very interesting tidbits are contained here (from GregF).
Here it is:
Use Yahoo search, and go to the cache - Bionicle: The Early Years: Papercutz. I did not put the link here because of its length - I can if necessary.
BiomechanicalIz 12:10, 14 September 2012 (PDT)
- We've seen most of (if not all) of that before. The blog post is date 09, so there was most likely an announcement of it on BZP, somewhere. We've definitely seen some of the other Papercutz blog posts (which were few and far between). -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 21:35, 16 September 2012 (PDT)
I was just wondering, since I did not see the above information already incorperated into the main Bionicle page here. I assume now then that it shouldn't be added in? BiomechanicalIz 11:13, 18 September 2012 (PDT)
Either a lot of people like this wiki, or you got spambots. Fastcar700
Keetongu's Blade Claw
Couple things to do with the new information:
1. We have no idea how Jovan was killed. (I always assumed he drowned.) So what are we gonna do with that?
2. Reysa was never specifically said how to have died. The Rahi could have torn him apart, held him until he suffocated, etc.
3. Category:Deceased Characters is starting to become somewhat questionable. I personally think we should only put those who died and permanently died in it, but that's just me. --Vartemp 12:41, 15 November 2012 (PST)
1-2. I think it's safe to assume that if we don't know that they were obliterated completely, then they're alive. That said, we're currently discussing (and it may merit a further clarification from Greg) whether or not people from SM get transported at all, so Reysa and Jovan, specifically, might not be up there.
- Mmkay. Feels good to have something to do around here again. Also, I think Dekar-Hydraxon should be Dekar/Hydraxon, like we do with Takua/Takanuva. --Vartemp 11:20, 17 November 2012 (PST)
- It's a slightly different case, in that for all intents and purposes, Dekar-Hydraxon is a completely separate character. I'd still like to keep the Dekar page. I've been thinking about moving Takua/Takanuva to just "Takanuva" anyway, but it works in this instance, and potentially others. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 12:35, 17 November 2012 (PST)
LOL That would be awesome though, wouldn't it? If Hakann had fire vision? Instead of just blasting heat he could shoot flame and lava, he could Barbeque is enemies instead of just frying them! :O --~Toanicky 17:54, 19 November 2012 (PST)
- They more or less gave it to him in BL1 as some weird power mix-up =P. He crispified those Kikanalo good. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 20:21, 19 November 2012 (PST)
So should we take off/rephrase on other pages sentences that insinuate they came from somewhere else such as the first couple lines here (i still got the basic coding down awww yeah) that insinuate that the GB's came from somewhere else? I was trying to catch up and saw multiple pages that made it seem as if the GB emigrated to Spherus Magna such as the GB page itself. --GB #1 |(Quick-Speak)
- It's tough to tell because Greg is (still) so secretive about the GB's, but yeah, they should be altered slightly. I suppose the difficulty comes from trying to avoid any origin of species debates, but Annona makes it clear that they didn't actually exist at one point, and implies that they "evolved" (or what have you) on the planet. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 19:26, 11 December 2012 (PST)
- Hey at least they're something mysterious left in the world of bionicle :P And i think the revisions you made are good, i talked to ER about this and he told me that its never actually been said they came into existence on SM, but whatever lets leave it at this i'm not going to get into an editing war over something small like that :P Also i'm trying to catch up with what story i missed in my basically 2 year absence. --GB #1 |(Quick-Speak)
I'm pretty sure these stories got accepted into canon: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2856&hl=%2Bthousand+%2Byears+%2Buntold
They are the ATYU2 contest. So, should we get to adding them?
Bman thought you'd want to have a say in this so here we go. So right now in the AfC I have a nom up. Now, I'd be fine if it got rejected, but really mad if it timed out. So I propose new AfC timeout rules: One month after last relevant edit. So yeah. Lord Nektann
Do you think I can re-add aff, since there are Toa who are OoMN agents, for example? That way, on Krakua's page, it'd say "Toa of Sonics" for title and "Order of Mata Nui" for affiliation. Also, with characters like Tahu, we could make his reverted title "Toa Mata of Fire" while keeping the affiliation "Toa Nuva." -- Morris the Mata Nui Cow 07:23, 15 April 2013 (PDT)
- Yeah, I did want that back in their at some point (works for things like Nidhiki, etc) I'm just not super enthused by the term "affiliation". It was "Toa Team" before (on the standard template), which I liked because it was a universe-centric term, so if you want to make it that, then yeah, that's good. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 11:21, 15 April 2013 (PDT)
Rahi will need a tabber template as well, for things such as the Mutated Kikanalo. Regarding icons, I was originally thinking the Hau would be for all characters (since it's the character button icon on the home page), but we should probably diversify a bit. I don't know about the OoMN or the Dark Hunters, but an inverted version of File:Symbol Mahri Nui 1.png would work for the Barraki, and the Glatorian and Agori could either use a modified version of File:Symbol Bara Magna.png or File:Rock Tribe Design.png. Might Greg have a rough idea of the OoMN and Dark Hunter logos in his head (or at least a good idea of how to graphically represent them)? If so, it might be good to ask in an interview sometime. -- Morris the Mata Nui Cow 07:27, 24 April 2013 (PDT)
- Yeah, had forgotten about Rahi, definitely that (Gadunka was my go-to example).
- Mahri Nui is an interesting idea; I was just going to go with one of their symbols, but I'll give that one some thought.
- Yes, that symbol. Yes. I was gonna deprecate a Skrall template anyway, so I'll use VotM for them, an the arena symbol for the Glatorian/Agori.
- Greg was never really an art guy (he made that abundantly clear quite a few times =P) so I'll give them a think.
what is this madness
ask, and ye shall receive. - danwojo913
- Word. I'll have to add that to the monstrosity of a template that I love dearly. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 16:57, 15 April 2013 (PDT)
Since he is still alive in the red star, wouldn't it make sense for the template to start at his Turaga section? --Vartemp 03:24, 17 April 2013 (PDT)
- Yeah, we thought about that, but he'll be one of the few ones where it starts on a non-current section. It's the only image we got. -- I AM THE DOREK do not truffle with me 10:44, 17 April 2013 (PDT)
I updated the pages for Hewkii, Kongu, and Nuparu to give them the new Toa Template. If you want to change the colors go ahead.
Hey I know this isn't site-related or anything, but aren't you afraid that having that chain around your wrist all the time is gonna give you tetanus or something? Also please give my signature back. -- Gravitan
Now that you've split it back into Rahi and Creatures (don't really know why), I'm guessing the WikiNav template should also be changed accordingly. With the current design it seems like it's gonna be rather tricky, though... »Zapnox«