User:The Lord of Shadows
Oh, hi. Welcome to Tyelous' userpage. Insanity, inanity, brains and something else are the hallmarks of this userpage, the very building blocks of life. I was going to say something, but then I thought better of it. So that's me. I'm not around much, but well, that's that. See you at the end of the page!
My history with BIONICLE
It all began (I can't believe I'm finally writing this) with a trip to LEGOLAND California in the fall of 2004. Fun time. Well we're loitering amongst the aisles of the LEGO store, when we found a Vahki Vorzakh. It looked cool. It could shoot disks out of it's mouth. You know the drill.
After begging and pleading, we bought it. I really didn't understand the story at the time, but hey! Who cared? It could shoot disks out of it's mouth. Your argument has been rendered invalid.
So I bought a few more sets, checked out the website, etc. and so forth. Really couldn't make heads or tales out of anything, but what I got was that this was cool. It had this great vibe of technology mixed with mythology, just a great world to spend some time in.
I really got more involved around the start of '06. I found the wiki around that time. It was awesome. I finally really understood stuff! Understanding stuff, especially when you have not understood it for the longest time, is a grand feeling.
So finally, in 2009 I joined the wiki as a member. It was cool. I tried to learn a lot before I joined, so I wasn't the most n00bish person ever, but I had my moments. BIONICLE was really the first thing that brought out my writing talent. Whenever there was a contest, I'd try to write something for it. Never won (Not yet.) But my writing really improved.
So after the end of BIONICLE...yeah kinda went away. Tough to follow a story told through inconsistent updates. But hey! I'm trying to get back into it. Write some stuff for BZP. Make a few friends and keep old ones. That sort of thing. Draw some characters. Enjoy the fun little world that drew me in. Probably won't be the most active member but yeah. That's me.
I am me. You're you. That's okay. I don't want to be you. I want to be me. Thank you and good night.
Sets I Have
I guess I'm just going to rant out a list of what I like so here we go.
- The Lord of The Rings. Best. Book. Ever.
- Les Mesriables (However you spell it.) Very good. Emotional. Except for the tangents. Got to hate the tangents. But everything else amounts to one of the greatest (and longest) novels ever written.
- Anything by Edger Allan Poe. Creepy and Dark. Very fun. Tell-Tale Heart is the best.
- The Picture of Dorian Gray. Dark and funny. Wilde has a witty tongue. Haunting.
- Gulliver's Travels. If you can get through the 18th centary English Jonathan Swift is hilarious. Alsodnd check out his A Modest Proposal for the greatest sarcasm ever.
- Harry Potter. Wonderful. Love the plot twists.
- The Ender Books. Great. You have not read truely good Sci-Fi until you have read these.
- The Artemis Fowl Books. Clever. Fun ideas. Author wrote some other good stuff too.
- Comic Strips. Some Favorites: Calvin and Hobbes, Peanuts and The Far Side.
- The Star Wars Trilogy (Original). Masterpices.
- The Indiana Jones Films. Awesome Stuff. The DVDs for these films probbaly have to be comprised of pure win.
- E.T. Touching Masterful Film
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- Star Trek 2009 Great explosion-ney nerdy fun. Wrath of Khan and Voyage Home aren't bad either.
- Monk. Wonderful show about a dectictive with phobias and obbsesions.ROFLOL.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation. 50% of it is awesome and 50% percent is awesomely cheesy. All around great show that doesn't take it's self too seriously.
- Newhart. A oldie and a goodie. XD,XD and XD. Sad that the local channel I was watching it from quit showing it.
- Avatar. Great plot. Wonderful writing. Good Animating. Great Show.
- The Beatles: Really do these guys have any hate? Like at all? No? Good.
- Pink Floyd: Go bask in the pure glory. Nice, thinky, mellow. Have the four well known albums and seeking the others desperately.
- Led Zeppelin: Hard, hard rock. Very very fun. IV is an amazing album.
- Hendrix: I do not have enough of this guy. Guitar genius. And I only have Are You Experienced. Sad face.
- Cream: The two well known albums. All members are in good form.
- They Might Be Giants: No albums yet :( But great, funny, off-the-wall band.
- Syd Barrett: The "Crazy Diamond" of Wish You Were Here did two great albums on his own. Very fun, sunny day, skipping along a meadow music. One album and a compilation of his work with Floyd and the other one.
- Other bands of which I only have one album and who are also amazing are: Bob Dylan, The Velvet Underground, Simon and Garfunkel, Bob Marley, Queen and The Doors.
Oh and with my being on the lookout for great bands anyone who can recommend one gets awesome points and internets. So yeah.
- BIONICLE (duh)
- Alto Saxophone
And that's pretty much it
LOLFunny Vid is funny. "We're with the IRS. You have'nt paid your taxes. We want to know why." "But I wana pet the cute witlle bunny." "Ha-ha! You blinked first!!!" "So which why is the Taco Bell?" "I AM TAHNOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEAR MY SHINY MASK!!!!!!!!!!!" AXE ON. Apply directly to the axe.
|The Nuparu1995 Approval Award|
|This award has been granted to The Lord of Shadows for admitting Nuparu1995 into the Brotherhood of Shadow, having expert skills at fighting off ghosts, and being a good friend. May you continue to bring Wiki-Nui much joy!|
|The Nuparu1995 Happy Award!|
|This award has been granted to The Lord of Shadows for not wanting to see limbless, burnt-to-crisp Sith Lords. So, for the sake of contradicting him, I present him an award with a picture of a limbless, burnt-to-a-crisp Sith Lord! Yay happiness!|
This award has been given to The Lord of Shadows for saying they noticed the notice-able notice
Random Act of Kindness Award
|This award has been presented to The Lord of Shadows as a random act of kindness.|
The Good Soldier
You followed orders and reported to me. (Exclusive April 1st 2009 Achievement.)
^From Swert. And I thought I was going to get owned...
I just got Owned!
You just got PWNED!
Reason: 1. 'Cause I've been wanting to own someone XD. 2. For owning me, and voting for me in the MS. 3. Um, do I need another reason? Thank you.
Grr... For the last time: OWNED!
Reason: 'Cause Tyelous OWNED me too many times. >8D Now go and make some real edits!
Reason: Attempting to own me! I use my mask of crazyness on you!
Welcome to the end of the page! Now the question is: Did you read the whole thing? Or did you just scroll down to the bottom?