Parent Page: Objects
|Functionality(ies)||Creating or summoning Toa|
A Toa Stone is a stone which has been imbued with an amount of Toa Power. Originally created by the Great Beings, these special stones can be used to transform Matoran into Toa. Each Toa Stone has some recognizable difference between itself and other stones. This may range from coloring, size, shape or type of stone. Toa Stones do not have to be a certain stone, it can be any stone the Toa chooses to be its vessel for his or her powers.
Toa Stones were given to Vakama, Nokama, Matau, Nuju, Onewa and Whenua by Toa Mangai Lhikan to create new Toa to guard Metru Nui. The six Matoran were transformed into the Toa Metru. Later, they also made Toa Stones for future Toa and hid them around the island of Mata Nui. Towards the end of the Dark Time, Takua found these, and used them to summon the Toa Canisters containing the Toa Mata to Mata Nui.
- The Many Deaths of Toa Tuyet (Mentioned Only)
- Comic 16: Toa Metru! (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE Adventures 1: Mystery of Metru Nui (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE Adventures 4: Legends of Metru Nui
- BIONICLE 2: Legends of Metru Nui
- BIONICLE Adventures 6: Maze of Shadows
- BIONICLE Adventures 10: Time Trap (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Quest for the Toa
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media