|Primary Location(s)||Matoran Universe (formerly)|
|Functionality(ies)||Trap beings in a powerful protodermic cage|
The only way to free a being from the cage is to unlock it with the same elemental powers that formed it, as seen when the Toa Nuva unlocked the cage that trapped the Bahrag. Even a fraction of the Toa Seal will suffice; Roodaka carved a sliver off of Teridax's cage, and later caught all six elements within it, unlocking the entire cage. The crystal is extremely durable, and harms those who attempt to damage it. The act of carving a small piece off of Teridax's seal caused Roodaka great pain and nearly killed her.
Beings other than Toa (save Krahka) cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Toa Seal.
- Toa of Light and Toa of Shadow are unable to create a seal together, as the two elements cancel each other out.
- If the Toa Inika had created a Toa Seal, it would have been electrified.
- A Toa's elemental energy can be drained once the Toa has died, and used to open the seal. Roodaka planned to do this with the Toa Hordika.
- BIONICLE 2: Legends of Metru Nui
- BIONICLE Adventures 4: Legends of Metru Nui
- BIONICLE 3: Web of Shadows
- BIONICLE Adventures 9: Web of Shadows
- BIONICLE Chronicles 2: Beware the Bohrok
- McDonald's Comic 4: Into the Nest
- Comic 8: The End of the Toa?
- Toa Nuva Promo Comic
- BIONICLE Chronicles 3: Makuta's Revenge
- Comic 11: A Matter of Time...
- Comic 12: Absolute Power
- Bohrok-Kal Online Animations
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media