As a reminder to all users, please refrain from adding leaked content to the wiki!
BS01 is now using a brand new skin! It's currently in beta, so it still has some bugs. If you see any bugs, please report them here.
Timeline/History of Spherus Magna
|History of Spherus Magna||History of Spherus Magna|
and Aqua Magna
|History||History of the Matoran Universe|
|Legends of Metru Nui | The Great Rescue|
|The Dark Time | Coming of the Toa | The Bohrok Swarms | The Bohrok-Kal Strike | The Mask of Light|
|Quest for the
Mask of Life
|Voya Nui | Mahri Nui | Karda Nui|
|Bara Magna||History of Bara Magna | Bara Magna | Journey's End|
|Spherus Magna||Spherus Magna|
265,000+ Years Ago
- ██ On the planet of Spherus Magna, the Great Beings are the rulers of the highly advanced warrior and Agori civilizations, operating out of the Valley of the Maze.
- ██ A being called Annona tries to drive the Great Beings into madness, but ends up inspiring them to create. Annona is forced deep underground.
265,000 Years Ago
- ██ Lein, an Agori of the Jungle Tribe establishes the first trading post in the Great Jungle and becomes highly successful. The location where he established a port, a ford in the river, is named Lein's Drift after him. He later dies of natural causes.
150,000 Years Ago
- ██ The Great Beings create a giant prototype robot but the project fails because its power source is too unstable. Pieces of the giant robot litter the Great Barren.
103,000 Years Ago
- ██ The Iron Tribe is decimated by a plague, caused by Annona. The lack of being able to dream consequently drives them mad.
- ██ The leader of the tribe pleads for assistance from the other tribes, but receives none.
- ██ The survivors, which include the Agori Sahmad and the warrior Telluris, are ostracized by the other tribes for fear of infection, blaming the plague on the Iron Tribe's reverence of the Skopio.
- ██ Telluris proposes to change their armor color to orange to try and become accepted in society, though the effort fails.
100,000+ Years Ago
- ██ To assist them in governing the civilizations of Spherus Magna, the Great Beings endow six of the warrior class with Elemental Powers, creating the Element Lords. These powerful beings acquire control of the various tribes on the planet.
- ██ Energized Protodermis is forced from the core of Spherus Magna to the surface. It is discovered by Agori of the Ice Tribe who also accidentally discover its unique and powerful properties.
- ██ The Element Lords expect that it will be shared evenly among the tribes. Instead, the Element Lord of Ice builds walls around the spring, sparking old enmities between the leaders.
- ██ Conscripting members of the warrior class of Spherus Magna, the Element Lords engage in open warfare over possession of the substance. The Great Beings attempt in vain to negotiate with the Element Lords to stop the war, dubbed the Core War.
- ██ The Skrall are eventually drawn into the conflict by the Element Lord of Rock, and fight led by members of their leader class.
- ██ Previously created by the Great Beings, the Iron Wolves are used in battle and trained by Surel of the Ice Tribe.
- ██ During a major battle in Forest of Blades, a number of soldiers are merged within the trees by the power of the Element Lord of Jungle.
- ██ Vastus commands the Jungle Tribe and leads multiple sabotage operations that are successful. However an accident causes an avalanche during one mission that kills a large number of civilian Agori.
- ██ Gelu and Surel defect from the Ice Tribe after becoming disillusioned by the war. Surel however finds himself in another battle in the White Quartz Mountains and is later assumed dead for many years.
- ██ One battle pitted the Jungle Tribe against a Rock Tribe battalion, lead by Stronius.
- ██ Raanu and Kyry are sent by the Great Beings to get a sample of Energized Protodermis.
- ██ Receiving and studying the sample of the Energized Protodermis, the Great Beings realize that the properties of the substance could destroy the planet if tapped into directly.
- ██ The Great Beings begin creation of the Matoran Universe. They design it using the templates of their old failed prototype, but using an alternative power source.
- ██ The Great Beings create the Baterra, a class of violent, mechanical assassins designed to kill any being they find carrying a weapon, in an attempt to bring the Core War to an end.
- ██ Certavus and an Ice Tribe force defeat several Sand Tribe fighters, but are ambushed by Skrall.
- ██ Tarix leads a Water Tribe force to take advance of the ambush, and form a temporary alliance with a Jungle Tribe squad led by Vastus.
- ██ The combined forces search for supposed Ice Tribe tunnels, and hide at the entrance when Malum and a Fire Tribe army enters the area.
- ██ Vastus frames Tarix for attacking Malum, drawing Tarix and Malum's forces into a battle. Certavus's squad ends the battle, and all three squads disperse.
- ██ The Water Tribe and Fire Tribe, lead by Tarix and Ackar, clash in the Great Jungle at the Field of Mist.
- ██ Tarix leads the charge at a battle fought at Lein's Drift.
- ██ Perditus discovers plans for the Thornatus V9. He creates it, and several replica Thornatus are made.
100,000 years ago
- ██ Days before the conclusion of the war, Ackar participates in the Battle of Iron Canyon, in which armies hide and seek each other out in the dangerous terrain near Vulcanus.
- ██ Stronius leads a strong assault against the Ice Tribe and the spring, weakening their defenses. However, this allows the Fire Tribe direct access to the spring.
- ██ The Fire Tribe finally manages to gain control of the Energized Protodermis spring, and quickly and imprudently begin draining it, causing structural damage to the planet. They ignore the warnings of Raanu, who tries to stop them.
- ██ When construction of the Matoran Universe is complete, Mata Nui leaves Spherus Magna and begins his mission.
- ██ Velika, a Great Being, poses as a Matoran Universe inhabitant, and enters Mata Nui as he departs Spherus Magna.
- ██ Spherus Magna suffers from the Shattering, creating the new planets of Bara Magna, Aqua Magna and Bota Magna.
- ██ The Great Beings seek refuge from the destruction elsewhere.
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media