Timeline/Coming of the Toa
|History of Spherus Magna||History of Spherus Magna|
and Aqua Magna
|History||History of the Matoran Universe|
|Legends of Metru Nui | The Great Rescue|
|The Dark Time | Coming of the Toa | The Bohrok Swarms | The Bohrok-Kal Strike | The Mask of Light|
|Quest for the
Mask of Life
|Voya Nui | Mahri Nui | Karda Nui|
|Bara Magna||History of Bara Magna | Bara Magna | Journey's End|
|Spherus Magna||Spherus Magna|
A Year and a Half Ago
- ██ Takua gathers all the Toa Stones at the Kini-Nui and uses them to summon the Toa Mata, being caught in the resultant beam which send him to the Ta-Wahi Beach, knocking him out.
- ██ Takua has a strange vision of The Legend of Mata Nui.
- ██ The six canisters arrive on the island Mata Nui's beach, and the Toa Mata emerge from them, being obliged to rebuild themselves and possessing no memory of their past life.
- ██ A Tarakava attacks Ga-Koro and sinks a hut containing Turaga Nokama and all the Ga-Matoran except Macku, who escapes.
- ██ Lewa awakens, and performs some aerial tricks upon discovering his elemental power of Air.
- ██ Onua gains consciousness. Comfortable with digging and testing his power, he discovers Onu-Koro, where he talks with Onepu and Turaga Whenua.
- ██ Gali awakens, begins a successful fight with a rampaging Tarakava, and discovers that she controls the waters.
- ██ Kopaka revives, and travels to Ko-Koro. There, he meets and rescues Matoro from a Nui-Rama after being told the Legend of Mata Nui by the Matoran, then converses with Turaga Nuju, and begins his quest for the masks.
- ██ Pohatu awakens and finds Po-Koro, where he is told the Legend of Mata Nui. Shortly after, he leaves the village and tests his Mask of Speed, passing Le-Koro and arriving on Mount Ihu.
- ██ Tahu awakens in Ta-Wahi and starts a journey down the beach.
- ██ Takua awakens on the beach of Ta-Wahi with temporary amnesia. Rising, he watches Tahu leave for Ta-Koro, then heads for the Great Telescope, where he remembers his vision of the Legend of Mata Nui.
- ██ Takua follows Tahu's path, but is blocked by a lava stream and returns to the beach, where he finds Macku who informs him of the Tarakava attack on Ga-Koro and pleads him to help.
- ██ Takua travels by boat to Ga-Koro while Macku searches for Gali.
- ██ Tahu, mistaken as a Rahi, is attacked by Jaller and the Ta-Koro Guard. Turaga Vakama intervenes before a fight takes place.
- ██ Pohatu spies Kopaka, and tries to get his attention by kicking a load of boulders in his direction.
- ██ After freeing himself from Pohatu's avalanche, Kopaka meets the Toa of Stone. With strong arguement from Pohatu, they decide to work together to find Kopaka's Hau.
- ██ The two find Kopaka's Hau on Mount Ihu. Seeing others, Kopaka and Pohatu journey to meet the other Toa.
- ██ On the way, a Kane-Ra attacks them. Kopaka traps the beast in a canyon but knows it will escape. Pohatu prolongs it imprisonment by collapsing the ravine's wall.
- ██ Reuniting for the first time in 99,000 years, the Toa discuss the next course of action and individually embark on their quests to find the Masks of Power around the island. Before they start, Makuta Teridax causes an earthquake in an attempt to frighten the Toa.
- ██ Gali is saved by Lewa from waters controlled by Teridax. She swims in the sea to find Ga-Koro and fights another Tarakava, trapping it in a cave.
- ██ Takua arrives in Ga-Koro, which bears damage from the Tarakava attack, and is able to free the villagers, prior to the return of the Rahi, which is defeated upon Gali's arrival.
- ██ Tahu travels to Onu-Wahi to gain a Kanohi Akaku and on the way is attacked by a swarm of Nui-Jaga under Teridax's influence. After defeating them, Tahu sees that Teridax somehow uses Infected Kanohi to make the Rahi his minions, but without comprehension.
- ██ Takua returns to Ta-Wahi and after wandering in the Charred Forest finds Ta-Koro. Takua speaks with Vakama, recovers his lavaboard from a Ta-Matoran, and heads back to the beach.
- ██ Lewa travels to a subterranean lake in Le-Wahi to take possession of a Kanohi Kakama and fights a Nui-Jaga. He almost drowns in the water, but manages to complete his mission.
- ██ Gali travels to find her Kanohi Miru, in the mountains of Po-Wahi, finding it and using it successfully when the mountain crumbles underneath. Landing, she finds herself trapped by Rahi.
- ██ Lewa is almost devoured by a Muaka, but is saved by Onua. Later, he meets Onua and Pohatu, who tell him the Toa are going to have a meeting.
- ██ Gali is saved by Tahu, but during the battle with the Rahi she has a vision of the Toa Kaita.
- ██ Learning of an epidemic in Po-Koro, Takua heads there and discovers that the newest Kolhii ball, the Comet, is infected by Teridax, causing the epidemic, and informs Onewa of this. Being unable to find out the origin of the new product from the seller, the Matoran comes across a key with an elemental symbol on it.
- ██ Takua goes to the Po-Wahi Quarry and discovers one of the tunnels is stored with Infected Masks and Kolhii Balls. It is guarded by a Nui-Jaga. Pohatu arrives, is blinded, and with Takua's help, defeats the creature.
- ██ The Comet balls are thrown into the sea, ending the epidemic. Takua is appointed Chronicler by Nokama.
- ██ Lewa fights an infected Rahi in Onu-Wahi for possession of his Kanohi Pakari.
- ██ Kopaka journeys to Ta-Wahi to collect his Kanohi Pakari. While doing so, he is hit by a chunk of ice and receives a vision of Akamai and Wairuha. After gaining his Kanohi Pakari, Kopaka is saved by Lewa, who tells him that Onua has called a meeting. Kopaka theorizes that the vision was from Teridax, since it nearly killed him.
- ██ Jaller, Macku, Onepu, Matoro, Kongu, and Hewkii try and convince Kopaka and Lewa to go to a Bamboo Disk tournament. However, the Toa are otherwise occupied.
- ██ The Matoran encounter a Nui-Jaga, which they defeat by forming a Matoran Nui and using a trap.
- ██ Onua's meeting begins, and Teridax causes the Mangai Volcano to erupt. Lewa and Onua rush to stop it, leaving the others to face numerous Rahi.
- ██ Lewa and Onua return, and help the other Toa to defeat the Rahi. The Toa decide to work as a team in their search for Kanohi.
- ██ Le-Koro is attacked by a swarm of Nui-Rama, who capture Turaga Matau and all the Matoran, except the Gukko Force, and take them to the Nui-Rama Hive.
- ██ Traveling to Onu-Koro, Takua helps drain a lava build-up in the Cavern of Light, and then helps opening a sundial that is obstructing work in the Great Mine.
- ██ The extra lighting helps the Onu-Matoran dig through a passage way into Le-Koro. Takua befriends Taipu, a Miner working there, and agrees to travel with him to the village.
- ██ Gali, Kopaka and Onua use their Kanohi Kaukau to gain Tahu's Kanohi Miru. While traveling to get it, the three defeat a Tarakava.
- ██ Kopaka, Pohatu, and Lewa travel to Po-Wahi to get Pohatu's Kanohi Kaukau.
- ██ After a short walk, Taipu is suddenly captured by a Nui-Rama. Takua continues to Le-Koro in hope of finding help and learns of the Nui-Rama attack from the villagers.
- ██ The Gukko Force and their leader Kongu, prepare an attack on the Nui-Rama Hive. Takua rides as a second on Kongu's Gukko, Ka.
- ██ Kongu and Takua make it into the nest, but their Gukko is injured, and an infected Lewa reveals himself.
- ██ Onua breaks into the Hive. An intense battle takes place between the Toa. Onua gains the upper hand, and knocks off Lewa's Infected mask. Giving Lewa his Miru back, the two take down the Hive, and rescue all the Matoran.
- ██ Takua heads to Ta-Koro, and learns from Jaller that his scouts in Ko-Wahi have disappeared. Jaller gives Takua an Ensign and charges him with finding what has happened to the scouts.
- ██ The Av-Matoran goes to Ko-Wahi, and finds Kopeke frozen. He uses a Heatstone to thaw him out, and learns from him that the scouts were taken by Teridax.
- ██ Takua first travels to Ko-Koro, and then journeys out to the mountains to find Matoro, Nuju's translator. He falls unconscious because of the harsh blizzard conditions, and has a vision of the Bohrok.
- ██ Takua is saved by Matoro. Reassuring the Matoran, and leaving him in a small igloo, Matoro journeys out a moment to find a dangerous Muaka.
- ██ The Rahi begins attacking Matoro. Kopaka then arrives and intervenes. After a small battle, Kopaka defeats the Rahi using his Mahiki and Huna.
- ██ The Toa collect all six parts of the Makoki Stone, which are to be used to unlock the way to the Mangaia.
- ██ Gali, Tahu, and Onua arrive in Le-Wahi to gain Tahu's Kanohi Kakama. Tahu burns down a tree to retrieve the Mask of Power and nearly sets the forest on fire. Gali puts out the fires and angrily stalks off.
- ██ The Toa Mata finish collecting the rest of the masks by retrieving Tahu's Kanohi Kaukau.
- ██ Back in Ko-Koro, Takua, Matoro and the Turaga Nuju, who speaks in the language of flying Rahi, discuss the Toa's absence. A plan is formed and Takua is assigned to collect a team to protect the entrance of Kini-Nui while the Toa battle Teridax.
- ██ Takua gathers Kapura, Macku, Hafu, Taipu, Tamaru, and Kopeke to journey with him.
- ██ The villages begin a major defense against the Rahi that approach while the Toa travel into Kini-Nui.
- ██ The Chronicler's Company arrives at the Kini-Nui to defend Kini-Nui. Gali creates a mental link with Takua.
- ██ The Toa receive their Golden Kanohi at Kini-Nui, and the path to Teridax's lair, Mangaia, is revealed.
- ██ The company tries to fend off the Rahi, but are soon outnumbered. However, they are rescued by the arrival of the Ta-Koro Guard, Gukko Force and other defending groups, successfully defeating the Rahi.
- ██ Meanwhile, the Toa encounter two Manas, which are nearly unstoppable.
- ██ Gali and Kopaka agree based on their visions that they must combine to form the Toa Kaita, and they do so.
- ██ The Toa Kaita destroy the strange devices used to keep the Manas strong and intelligent, weakening the Manas.
- ██ The Toa Kaita defeat the two Manas. Before entering Mangaia the six are forced to separate because of Teridax's divisive power.
- ██ Takua receives a vision from Gali saying that they are entering the lair of the Teridax and that the visions from here will end.
- ██ The Toa face the Shadow Toa, reaching victory after accepting that shadow is a part of them, as with all beings, and absorbing the shadowy attackers.
- ██ After the battle, Onepu tells Takua that something has happened to the sundial, and Whenua needs to speak with him. Takua rides on Pewku, and reaches Onu-Koro.
- ██ Whenua tells Takua the sundial may be another passageway to Mangaia, and if so, it is his duty as Chronicler to travel there. Takua travels into the sundial and reaches the Toa Mata, but hides out of sight as they approach the Makuta.
- ██ Teridax appears to the Toa Mata in his inner chamber as a mere Matoran, and debates philosophically with the Toa, then changing form to a swirling vortex of pieces and shadowy tentacles and battling the Toa.
- ██ The Toa counter by blasting him with their elemental power, which appears to defeat him, though he remains defiant.
- ██ The Toa are teleported up to Kini-Nui.
- ██ Takua quietly looks around the damaged area and discovers the Bohrok. As they begin to awaken, he is transported up through a portal onto the surface of the Ta-Wahi Beach, and meets with Vakama.
- ██ Vakama converses with Takua for a time before the two of them return to the safety of Ta-Koro.
- ██ The first Bohrok awakens, and begins its mission of destruction.
- ██ A swarm of Pahrak and Kohrak attack Ta-Koro. Kapura escapes, and is driven temporarily mad. He mutters 'Bohrok' again and again.
- ██ The Bohrok Invasion begins.
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets