Due to strain on the server, we are implementing an edit cooldown. After making five edits, please wait one minute before making any more. Also, please double-check your edits before saving to avoid editing the same page multiple times.
Jungle (Generation 1)
"Not far away, a mini-cyclone whipped leaves into the air. More and more plant matter was drawn into its wake until an entire segment of the glade was filled with leaves, vines, and branches, spinning furiously in the grip of a tornado."
— Narrator, Riddle of the Great Beings
|Associated colors||Primary: Green|
- The Element Lord of Jungle has a wide range of Jungle-based powers.
In the Matoran Universe, the Green is often represented the prefix Bo- and by the colors green and blue.
- Bo-Matoran represent the Element of the Green. They contain a minuscule amount of Elemental Green Energy, to the extent that they have an innate understanding of plant attributes such as poison. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of the Green are male.
- Toa of the Green have the Elemental Power of the Green, allowing them to create, control and absorb plant life. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Energy of the Green, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Turaga of the Green possess small traces of Elemental Power over the Green.
- Skakdi of the Green can only access their power if they work with another Skakdi, or if they carry a weapon that allows them to focus their powers individually.
- Creating plant life
- Controlling plant life
- Changing the form of plants
- Absorbing plant life
- Unleashing a Nova Blast of the Green (Toa-exclusive)
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each wields a different element, providing that Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
All of the following have or had the Element of Jungle and/or its sub-powers:
- All Bo-Matoran - Inaccessible; manifests as an innate understanding of flora.
- The Element Lord of Jungle
- All Makuta - Plant control.
- All Skakdi of the Green - Only in conjunction with other Skakdi, or through certain weapons.
- Takutanuva - Plant control. (formerly; now unmerged)
- All Toa of the Green
- All Turaga of the Green - Diminished after their transformation from Toa.
The following locations are affiliated with Jungle:
- When creating the Matoran Universe, the Great Beings decided to replace the prevalence of the Jungle power with the Elemental Power of Air. This was because there was greater need for Air powers than Jungle powers, due to a smaller amount of plant life in the Matoran Universe. Mata Nui also granted Air powers to Jungle Glatorian rather than Jungle powers.[TLR]
- The prefix "Bo-" was derived from the word Botany.
- Chat with Greg Farshtey, 29 November 2014
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Ice | Sand | Earth|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Anger | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets