Parent Page: Rahi
The Tarakava Nui was created by Makuta Teridax prior to his attempted take-over of Metru Nui. The Rahi is a mutant version of the Tarakava species created with the help of the Energized Protodermis Entity.
The Tarakava Nui followed the Matoran of Metru Nui when they traveled to the island of Mata Nui. It was responsible for foiling efforts to build Ga-Koro until the Ga-Matoran and Turaga Nokama temporarily drove it off.
Abilities and Traits
The Tarakava Nui is equipped with powerful forelimbs that it uses to attack. It commonly strikes from ambush.
The Tarakava Nui can be built out of the two Tarakava in the Tarakava set released in 2001. Instructions were included with the set. A trigger on its chest could be used to make the Tarakava Nui punch with both of its arms.
- BIONICLE: Rahi Beasts (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Quest for the Masks (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Tarakava Nui Building Instructions on LEGO.com (Instructions Begin on Page 26)
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media