Due to strain on the server, we are implementing an edit cooldown. After making five edits, please wait one minute before making any more. Also, please double-check your edits before saving to avoid editing the same page multiple times.
Since apparently nobody thinks a new page for Dekar's Hydraxon form is necessary (you monsters) there's two options to vote for here. For the previous discussion on the AFC, please see here. -- Dorek Talk 00:43, 11 September 2017 (CET)
- wait, hold up... we make separate pages for the toa mata/nuva... isn't that a good argument for making a separate (third) page for hydraxon (duplicate)? Intelligence4 (talk) 07:36, 16 September 2017 (CET)
Keep the page the way it is but with two infobox templates
Highly unusual, but it's a weird situation. Layout-wise it certainly seems to work, as can currently be seen.
- Weird, yes, but also extremely effective in this case. Let's keep it.--Harsulin's Ghost (talk) 21:41, 16 September 2017 (CET)
Write which name you want most
The templates would be remerged (defaulting to Hydraxon), but the page name would be changed to better reflect the subject matter. There's a few options: Dekar-Hydraxon, Hydraxon (Duplicate), etc. so pick which one you think is best.
- Dekar-Hydraxon! -- Dorek Talk 00:43, 11 September 2017 (CET)
- dash over slash man Intelligence4 (talk) 07:34, 16 September 2017 (CET)
- Dekar/Hydraxon for me. Dekar-Hydraxon just does not look right to my eyes. --Angel Bob (talk) 20:55, 17 September 2017 (CET)
- Hydraxon (Original) and Hydraxon (Duplicate). -- Morris the Mata Nui Cow (talk) 01:23, 18 September 2017 (CET)
Dash over slash ftw
if we use dekar/hydraxon, that indicates two separate beings, but if we use dekar-hydraxon, then dekar is a modifier to the hydraxon, and we have one individual that the page is about. Intelligence4 (talk) 21:39, 17 September 2017 (CET)
- Not necessarily. We used Takua/Takanuva for 10 years, and it was still clear that they're the same being. --Angel Bob (talk) 01:47, 18 September 2017 (CET)
- I'm not inherently opposed to slash (though I do prefer a dash =P) but it was sort of unwieldy with Takua/Takanuva to the point where I just moved it, and there's some software considerations for if/when mainspaces will need to recognize subpages (e.g. what used to be Toa/Other Toa and Toa/Dark Hunter War). General convention is slashes mean subpages, which isn't necessarily the case here (and was in fact that case that was voted against!).