BS01 is currently undergoing maintenance over the next couple weeks. Please contact Meiko if you notice any problems.
In the past few months, increased frequency of Bone Hunter raids in Tajun's area had made it difficult for trade with the other villages.
On his quest of find a team of Glatorian to protect Vulcanus from the Bone Hunters, an Agori traveled to Tajun, searching for Tarix. He came across Berix, and aided the Agori in creating an Ancient Spear. The Agori then took the spear to Tarix, who then pledged to help.
An army of Bone Hunters and Skrall were guided by Metus and attacked Tajun. Gresh, who was in the arena at the time, gave warning to everyone nearby. The Agori all fled to Knee Island, save for a few who stayed to fight. Gresh took down the Bone Hunters, but the Skrall looted the Agori homes and destroyed them before searching for secret areas where valuables were stored. The combined forces destroyed the village before help could arrive.
Tajun was located to the northwest of the Sandray Canyon and to the north of the Sea of Liquid Sand. Most of the village was located below ground level in that area. Tajun also sat on the largest oasis in the desert. Although water is in abundance, the Agori there had to trade for most other resources.
The Arena Tajun existed to host the Glatorian matches held at the village.
The Great Beings utilized a small lab in Tajun, and preserved chambers of the six main elements of Bara Magna within it.
The Agori of the Water Tribe resided in Tajun. Here, the Agori had no need of worrying about the lack of water, but are forced to trade or find virtually everything else. Known Agori living here included Berix, Scodonius, and Kirbraz.
Tajun's Prime Glatorian was Tarix, and its Second Glatorian was Kiina.
- Comic 1: Sands of Bara Magna (Mentioned Only)
- Empire of the Skrall (Mentioned Only)
- Riddle of the Great Beings (Mentioned Only)
- My LEGO Network BIONICLE Campaign (Mentioned Only)
- The Crossing (Mentioned Only)
- Comic 2: The Fall of Atero (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Raid on Vulcanus (First Appearance)
- Comic 4: Before the Storm (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Challenge of Mata Nui (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn
- BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn (Book)
- BIONICLE: Journey's End (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Mata Nui's Guide to Bara Magna (Mentioned Only)
- Glatorian Arena (Mentioned Only)
- Glatorian Arena 2 (Mentioned Only)
|Spherus Magna (Aqua Magna | Bara Magna | Bota Magna) | Red Star|
|Metru Nui (Maze of Shadows) | Karzahni | Zakaz | Xia (The Mountain) | Northern Continent (Tren Krom Peninsula) | Artakha | Stelt | Odina | Southern Continent (Voya Nui) | Karda Nui | The Pit | Destral | Nynrah | Tren Krom's Island | Visorak | Daxia | Southern Islands (Artidax)|
|Field of Shadows | City of Silver|
|The Melding | Spherus Magna | Toa Empire | The Kingdom|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media