|Preferred Regions||Hot regions|
|Transforms Into||Toa of Fire|
Abilities and Traits
All Ta-Matoran have inactive Fire powers, to the extent that they can resist extreme heat. These can be activated in the case of transformation into a Toa. The Ta-Matoran are known for their grasp of tactics, leading them to be the first ones to establish a firm fighting force, the Ta-Koro Guard, on Mata Nui. On Metru Nui, Ta-Matoran were primarily mask makers and worked in foundries or were Protodermis reclamation workers.
The Ta-Matoran of Ta-Koro value Duty the most out of the Three Virtues, from which they derive their Principle of Courage and the Skill of Strength. All Ta-Matoran have been said to be mathematicians at heart, which makes jobs where exact proportions are needed relatively easy.
Identifiable physical attributes of Ta-Matoran include red, orange, yellow, and black Kanohi and armor. All Ta-Matoran are male.
- Aft: A Ta-Matoran that studies courage.
- Agni: Part of the Ta-Koro Guard.
- Aodhan: A Lava Farmer
- Balta: Best friend of Garan and a skilled inventor in the Voya Nui Resistance Team.
- Brander: A Crafter on Mata Nui and a foundry worker on Metru Nui.
- Dezalk: The first Voya Nui Matoran to be infected by Antidermis.
- Dume: Formerly; once a Toa of Fire; now a Turaga of Fire.
- Firedracax: A Dark Hunter that was a Ta-Matoran until he was mutated by Energized Protodermis.
- Gaardus: Formerly; now mutated by rogue Nynrah Ghosts.
- Lhikan: Formerly; once a Crafter saved by Toa Dume. Became leader of the Toa Mangai; killed as a Turaga by Makuta Teridax.
- Jaller: Formerly; once the Captain of the Ta-Koro/Ta-Metru Guard, as well as Turaga Vakama's right hand. Incorrectly believed to be the Herald of the Mask of Light by the Turaga. Later became a Toa Inika and then a Toa Mahri.
- Kapura: A former member of the Chronicler's Company, he has perfected the art of traveling great distances by moving very slowly.
- Kalama: A member of the Ta-Koro Guard on Mata Nui and the overseer of a Protodermis Reclamation Yard in Metru Nui.
- Keahi: A member of the Ta-Koro Guard
- Maglya: A Lava Surfer
- Nuhrii: A Mask Maker on Metru Nui and a member of the Guard on Mata Nui, who was there called Nuri.
- Norik: Formerly; now the Toa Hagah of Fire.
- Sarda: Left Mahri Nui to explore the oceans with Lesovikk.
- Tiribomba: A lava farmer
- Vakama: Formerly; once Metru Nui's best mask-maker and later a Toa Metru and a Toa Hordika; now a Turaga of Fire.
- Vohon: Ta-Koro's Trader
- Vultraz: Formerly, now a Shadow Matoran.
- An unknown member of the Ta-Koro Guard, stationed at the North March.
- Other members of the Ta-Koro Guard.
- A Ta-Matoran murdered by Tuyet by having molten Protodermis spilled on him.
- Two Ta-Matoran who searched for Artakha while Mata Nui was being attacked by the Rahkshi.
- A Ta-Matoran of Voya Nui, who was skilled with weather patterns.
- A Mahri Nui Ta-Matoran wearing a Mask of Emulation who died after saving Toa Inika Hahli.
- A Mahri Nui Ta-Matoran who spoke at a Mahri Nui Council meeting.
- A Ta-Matoran who was transformed into a Toa by unknown means and eventually joined the first Toa Team; now deceased
- Several Ta-Matoran that escaped from Rahkshi and headed to the island of Mata Nui; their status remains unknown.
|Current||Aft | Agni | Aodhan | Balta | Brander | Dezalk | Kapura | Kalama | Keahi | Maglya | Nuhrii | Sarda | Tiribomba | Vohon|
|Transformed||Dume | Jaller | Firedracax | Gaardus | Lhikan (deceased) | Norik | Vakama | Vultraz|
|see full list|
|Ta-Matoran | Ga-Matoran | Le-Matoran | Po-Matoran | Onu-Matoran | Ko-Matoran | Av-Matoran | Shadow Matoran|
Vo-Matoran | Su-Matoran | Ba-Matoran | De-Matoran | Fa-Matoran | Fe-Matoran | Ce-Matoran | Bo-Matoran
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media