Pohatu using his Stone powers
|Associated Colors||Primary: Brown, yellow, or orange|
Secondary: Tan or black
- The Element Lord of Rock has a wide range of Stone-based powers.
In the Matoran Universe, Stone is often represented by the Matoran prefix Po- as well as the colors orange, yellow, and brown.
- Po-Matoran represent the element of Stone. Po-Matoran also contain a very minuscule amount of elemental stone energy, to the extent that they are stronger than other types of Matoran. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Stone are male.
- Toa of Stone possess the Elemental Power of Stone, allowing them to create, control and absorb stone and stone-like substances. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Stone Energy, they must wait for it to recharge
- Turaga of Stone possess small traces of Elemental Stone Energy.
- Pahrak have a very limited range of Stone powers.
- Some Fohrok had a very limited range of Stone powers.
- The Bahrag have a wider range of Stone powers than the Pahrak.
- Skakdi of Stone can only access their power if they work with another Skakdi, or if they carry a weapon that allows them to focus their Stone power individually.
- Vatuka are elemental beings composed of stone.
- Creating stone and/or Solid Protodermis
- Controlling stone and/or Solid Protodermis
- Turning stone/Solid Protodermis to dust/sand and vice versa
- Absorbing stone and/or Solid Protodermis
- Setting a timed Stone blast (Toa Nuva-exclusive)
- Unleashing a Stone Nova Blast (Toa-exclusive)
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Fire, Stone can be used to create lava.
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each wields a different element, providing that Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
All of the following have/had the Element of Stone and/or its sub-powers:
- The Bahrag
- The Element Lord of Rock
- Some Fohrok - Through their shields. (Formerly; now destroyed)
- "Guardian" - Through his Rhotuka spinner.
- Krahka - While using Toa Onewa's form.
- All Pahrak - Through their Stone Shields.
- All Po-Matoran - Inaccessible; manifests as increased strength.
- All Skakdi of Stone - Only in conjunction with other Skakdi or through certain weapons.
- Avak (Formerly; currently fused)
- All Toa of Stone
- All Turaga of Stone - Diminished after their transformation from Toa.
All of the following locations are/were affiliated with Stone:
- Cavern of Rock
- Po-Metru (Formerly; now destroyed)
- Po-Wahi (Formerly; now destroyed)
- Po-Koro (Formerly; now destroyed)
- Although sand is made up of tiny rock particles, it cannot be controlled by Stone users of the Matoran Universe. However, Sand is its own Element on Spherus Magna.
- Immense physical strength also comes with this Element.
- Hewkii is the first Toa of Stone that isn't of brown color, but yellow and grey. Due to low sales of brown sets between 2001-2006, the last brown set was Avak.
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Sand | Ice|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media