BS01 is currently undergoing maintenance over the next couple weeks. Please contact Meiko if you notice any problems.
"That was when Whenua realized they were brightly lit too. It was his mask! His mask was glowing and lighting the way in front of him."
— Narrator, Legends of Metru Nui
|Title||Mask of Night Vision|
|Powers||Night vision; limited x-ray vision|
|Component disks||Teleport and Enlarge|
The Kanohi Ruru is the Mask of Night Vision. The Great version allows its user to cast a beam of light that allows them and those nearby to see. It also grants them normal night vision and a small degree of x-ray vision. It can be used as a weapon, blinding enemies with its glow. The Noble version does not glow, but allows its user to see clearly in any level of darkness.
- Great: Toa Whenua used his Great Kanohi Ruru to light his way after he, Nuju, Onewa, and Turaga Lhikan escaped from the Prison of the Dark Hunters in Legends of Metru Nui. Later, he used the mask's power again to see through the floor of the Coliseum.
- Noble: Turaga Whenua used his Noble Kanohi Ruru to view two Manas in Tales of the Masks.
- Toa Metru Whenua - Formerly; briefly mutated when he became a Toa Hordika; became Noble when he transformed into a Turaga
- Savage - Formerly; mutated when he became a Toa Hordika
- Turaga Vakama - Former secondary mask; destroyed during the sinking of Ta-Koro
- Turaga Nokama - Secondary mask
- Turaga Matau - Secondary mask
- Turaga Onewa - Secondary mask
- Turaga Whenua - Primary mask
- Turaga Nuju - Secondary mask
- The Toa Mata - Former secondary masks; lost when they became Toa Nuva, now with the Turaga
- Kongu - Formerly, on Metru Nui
- Nuhrii - Formerly, on Metru Nui
- An infected Po-Matoran - Formerly; since uninfected
|A Matoran Kanohi Ruru in Great form, as seen in Legends of Metru Nui|
|A Great Kanohi Ruru|
|A Great Kanohi Ruru mutated by Hordika Venom|
|A Noble Kanohi Ruru|
|An Infected Noble Kanohi Ruru|
|Legendary||Ignika | Vahi | Mask of Creation|
|Great/Noble||Hau | Kaukau | Miru | Kakama | Pakari | Akaku | Aki | Rua|
Huna | Rau | Mahiki | Komau | Ruru | Matatu
Calix | Elda | Suletu | Sanok | Kadin | Iden
Arthron | Faxon | Zatth | Garai | Volitak | Tryna
Jutlin | Avsa | Felnas | Mohtrek | Shelek | Crast | Mask of Mutation | Mask of Scavenging
Pehkui | Mask of Clairvoyance | Kualsi | Mask of Emulation | Mask of Growth | Mask of Rahi Control
Avohkii | Kraahkan | Mask of Light and Shadow
Mask of Psychometry | Rode | Olmak | Mask of Charisma
Olisi | Kiril | Mask of Intangibility | Mask of Possibilities | Mask of Elemental Energy
|Nuva||Hau Nuva | Kaukau Nuva | Miru Nuva | Kakama Nuva | Pakari Nuva | Akaku Nuva | Aki Nuva | Rua Nuva|
|Others||Golden Kanohi | Infected Kanohi | Mask of Victory | Other Kanohi|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media