Parent Page: Powers
Class: Elemental Power
|Elemental Power Information|
|Associated Color(s)||Primary: Blue|
Psionics is a secondary Elemental Power.
In the Matoran Universe, Psionics is represented by the Matoran prefix Ce-, as well as the colors blue and gold.
- Ce-Matoran represent the Element of Psionics. Ce-Matoran contain a very minuscule amount of Elemental Psionic Energy, to the extent that they are all mentally shielded. Excluding Orde, All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Psionics are female.
- Toa of Psionics would possess the Elemental Power of Psionics, allowing them to create and control psionic energy. Their only limitation would be that when they run out of Elemental Psionics Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Turaga of Psionics would have small traces of Elemental Psionics Energy.
- Creating illusions that can fool all five senses.
- Unleashing mental blasts of energy.
- Having limited mind control; unable to direct a being to do anything against their morals.
- Telekinesis Controlling and moving objects by mental force.
- Telepathy Detecting and reading nearby minds.
- Transmitting the thoughts of one being into another being's mind.
- Masking one's presence from other lifeforms.
- Unleashing a Psionics Nova Blast. (Toa-exclusive)
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis Cage. As long as each wields a different element, and providing that Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, then any six Toa can create a Protodermis Cage.
All of the following have or had the Element of Psionics:
- Ce-Matoran - Inaccessible.
- All Toa of Psionics
- All Turaga of Psionics
- All Makuta - Limited Mind Reading powers.
- All Kraata and Rahkshi of Mind Reading - Limited Psionic powers.
- Annona, Artakha, the Bahrag, "Dweller", "Gatherer", the Great Beings, Hakann, the Morbuzakh, Oohnorak, Sentrakh, the Sisters of the Skrall, the Skakdi Fusion, "Subterranean"', Takadox, Takutanuva, and Tren Krom all have limited non-elemental Psionic powers.
- Any user of a Kanohi Mahiki, a Komau, a Suletu, a Krana Za or a Krana Za-Kal also has access to limited Psionic powers.
- Unlike most Toa of other known elements, Toa of Psionics cannot absorb Psionic energy.
- Mental shielding also comes with this element.
- The prefix "Ce-" was derived from the Latin word "cerebrum", meaning "brain".
|Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Sand | Ice|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media