Parent Page: Fauna
Makika are large, dangerous toad-like Rahi.
A colony of Makika established a habitat in the Po-Metru district of Metru Nui. After the Great Cataclysm caused the creation of the island of Mata Nui, some of the Toads migrated there and moved into the sandy caves of Po-Wahi.
Many Makika were driven from their caves by activity of the Bohrok, causing trouble for the Matoran. The Makika population of Mata Nui returned to the Matoran Universe after the Bohrok swarms finished cleansing the island. They have since emigrated to Spherus Magna.
Abilities and Traits
Makika rarely venture out of their caves, but will viciously defend their territory against any intruders. The acidic venom of these Rahi is of great use when mining or tunneling through stone, and for this reason, many are captured by Matoran to extract it. Other Rahi rarely eat Makika because they have poisonous skin.
The Makika was part of the BIONICLE Master Builder set. It used fifty-three of the set's 102 pieces. Squeezing its back caused it to open its mouth.
- BIONICLE Adventures 10: Time Trap (Mentioned Only)
- Wall of History (BIONICLE.com) (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Rahi Beasts (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Quest for the Toa
- BIONICLE: The Game (Non-canonical Appearance)
- BIONICLE: Maze of Shadows (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Makika Building Instructions on LEGO.com (Instructions Begin on Page 52)
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media