Mahi are small goat-like Rahi.
On Mata Nui, flocks of Mahi were mostly found in Po-Wahi. The Po-Matoran of Po-Koro recognized the Mahi as being useful livestock and domesticated them to pull carts. Because of their high value, they were often traded at the Po-Koro Market. The Rahi Hapaka were also trained to guard Mahi flocks. Herding them was challenging, but it was a way of learning the skill of Strategy. Golyo herded Mahi in a small pen on the outskirts of Po-Koro.Bohrok-Kal attacked Mata Nui, Gahlok-Kal magnetized several Mahi to Toa Nuva Pohatu, successfully incapacitating him. They were later removed by the Matoran Takua and Jaller during the Toa Nuva's mission to track down and confront the Bohrok-Kal.
Fire MahiTa-Wahi. A group of Fire Mahi, under the influence of Teridax, abducted Turaga Vakama. Takua defeated these Rahi and obtained the key to Vakama's prison.
- A type of purple Mahi could be found in Le-Wahi and Ko-Wahi and a red type in Ko-Wahi as well.
- In the Mata Nui Online Game and BIONICLE: Quest for the Toa, Mahi were mentioned as "Maha." They were later renamed as "Mahi."
- BIONICLE: Quest for the Toa
- Mata Nui Online Game
- Bohrok Online Animations
- Bohrok-Kal Online Animations
- Mata Nui Online Game II: The Final Chronicle
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media