Parent Page: Powers
Class: Elemental Power
|Gahlok-Kal magnetically grounding Toa Nuva Lewa|
|Elemental Power Information|
|Associated Color(s)||Primary: Gunmetal gray|
Magnetism is an Elemental Power.
In the Matoran Universe, Magnetism is often represented by the Matoran prefix Fa-, as well as the colors gunmetal gray and black.
- Fa-Matoran represent the Element of Magnetism. They contain a minuscule amount of Elemental Magnetism Energy. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Magnetism are male.
- Toa of Magnetism have the Elemental Power of Magnetism, allowing them to create, control, and absorb magnetism. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Magnetism Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Turaga of Magnetism possess small traces of Elemental Magnetism Energy.
- Gahlok-Kal had a wide range of Magnetism powers.
- Generating magnetism
- Manipulating magnetic energy
- Manipulating metal via magnetism
- Manipulating magnetism to achieve limited flight
- Absorbing magnetism
- Unleashing a Magnetism Nova Blast (Toa exclusive)
Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each wields a different element, providing that Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
All of the following have or had the Element of Magnetism:
- All Fa-Matoran - Inaccessible
- All Toa of Magnetism
- Gahlok-Kal - Destroyed
- Bohrok-Kal Kaita Ja - Formerly; unmerged
- The Makuta
- All Kraata and Rahkshi of Magnetism
- Takutanuva - Formerly; unmerged
- Because they were a potential threat to the Makuta's armor, most Toa of Magnetism were killed by the Brotherhood of Makuta.
- The prefix "Fa-" was derived from Michael Faraday's surname, an English scientist who contributed to the field of electromagnetism.
|Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Sand | Ice|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media