Due to strain on the server, we are implementing an edit cooldown. After making five edits, please wait one minute before making any more. Also, please double-check your edits before saving to avoid editing the same page multiple times.
"The Bohrok-Kal raised its greenish metal shield. 'No amount of speed can save you from my magnetic force,' it said coldly as a wave of power rippled out from the shield's surface. Lewa was stopped in place so quickly that he nearly toppled over.'"
— Narrator, Makuta's Revenge
Gahlok-Kal magnetically grounding Lewa
|Associated colors||Primary: Gunmetal gray|
Magnetism is an Elemental Power.
In the Matoran Universe, Magnetism is often represented by the Matoran prefix Fa-, as well as the colors gunmetal gray and black.
- Fa-Matoran represent the Element of Magnetism. They contain a minuscule amount of Elemental Magnetism Energy, providing them a better sense of direction than other Matoran as well as an internal compass. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Magnetism are male.
- Toa of Magnetism have the Elemental Power of Magnetism, allowing them to create, control, and absorb magnetism. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Magnetism Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Turaga of Magnetism possess small traces of Elemental Magnetism Energy.
- Gahlok-Kal had a wide range of Magnetism powers.
- Skakdi of Magnetism can only access their power if they work with another Skakdi, or if they carry a weapon that allows them to focus their Magnetism power individually.
- Generating magnetism
- Manipulating magnetic energy
- Manipulating metal via magnetism
- Manipulating magnetism to achieve limited flight
- Absorbing magnetism
- Unleashing a Magnetism Nova Blast (Toa exclusive)
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each wields a different Element, and Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
All of the following have or had the Element of Magnetism:
- All Fa-Matoran - Inaccessible; manifests as an enhanced sense of direction.
- Gahlok-Kal (formerly; now destroyed)
- All Makuta
- All Skakdi of Magnetism - Only in conjunction with other Skakdi, or through certain weapons.
- Takutanuva (formerly; now unmerged)
- All Toa of Magnetism
- All Turaga of Magnetism - Diminished after their transformation from Toa.
- Because they were a potential threat to the Makuta's armor, most Toa of Magnetism were killed by the Brotherhood of Makuta.
- The prefix "Fa-" was derived from surname of Michael Faraday, an English scientist who contributed to the field of electromagnetism.
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Ice | Sand | Earth|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Anger | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets