Due to strain on the server, we are implementing an edit cooldown. After making five edits, please wait one minute before making any more. Also, please double-check your edits before saving to avoid editing the same page multiple times.
Lein was a Jungle Agori living on Spherus Magna, and made a living as a trader. He eventually opened the first trading post in the Great Jungle, at a ford in one of the rivers. The business was very successful, and the ford would later be known as Lein's Drift, after the Agori.
Abilities and Traits
Lein used his forelimbs as extra legs, giving him an animal-like appearance.
Lein had claws attached to his hands and feet.
- Official Greg Dialogue Archive Post 9489, 6 December 2009
- Official Greg Dialogue Archive Post 9293, 17 November 2009
- Official Greg Dialogue Archive Post 9274, 16 November 2009
- Official Greg Dialogue Archive Post 9275, 16 November 2009
- Official Greg Dialogue Archive Post 9335, 24 November 2009
- Official Greg Dialogue Archive Post 9331, 24 November 2009
- Official Greg Dialogue Archive Post 12107, 26 April 2010
- Official Greg Dialogue Archive Post 12124, 27 April 2010
|Crotesius | Kyry | Raanu | Hero Agori | Berix | Kirbraz | Scodonius|
Tarduk | Lein (deceased) | Atakus | Kirbold | Metus | Zesk | Sahmad
|Leader||Lord of Jungle (formerly)|
|Villagers||Tarduk | Lein (deceased)|
|see full list|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets