Parent Page: Locations
Status: Severely Damaged
Le-Metru was a widespread area of different Moto-Hubs and Protodermis Chutes, making Le-Metru a type of jungle due to the large amount of Hubs in the area. Chutespeak was commonly spoken by the Le-Matoran of Metru Nui. The district's Vahki were the Vorzakh, and due to their reckless attempts to catch criminals, chases usually ended up with a Chute Repair Team headed to the area the Vorzakh were in pursuit.
Around a month before the Great Cataclysm occurred, Toa Lhikan went to the Test Track where Matau was trying a Moto-Sled to give him a Toa Stone to become one of the Toa Metru. However, a month later, Le-Metru was greatly damaged by the great earthquake after the Toa Metru tried to find refuge for the Matoran trapped in the Coliseum. The Toa Metru were washed up on the Le-Metru shore after their craft was hit by a storm. They started to wander through the damaged Metru, and were surprised by its ruined state. While in Le-Metru, they were captured by the Visorak and transformed into Toa Hordika.
Le-Metru was also further damaged when the Tahtorak and Krahka fought a Zivon when Sidorak summoned the latter from the Field of Shadows to get rid of the Toa Hordika who were fighting the Visorak, after Matau was fooled by the Visorak into letting them into a hangar. The Tahtorak, Krahka, and Zivon were soon sent into the field by a Kahgarak, while the Toa Hordika trapped the Visorak in their constructed tower. A few days later, the remaining Visorak were chased away and the Toa claimed the Tower as their base.
About 1,000 years later, the Matoran, Turaga, and Toa Nuva returned to Metru Nui. When Ta-Metru was repaired, Le-Metru was also given priority by the Matoran, in order to get the chutes running again. Several Le-Matoran lived in Po-Metru while their homes in Le-Metru were rebuilt. The Staff of Artakha later repaired what was still damaged of Metru Nui.
Along with the rest of Metru Nui, Le-Metru was greatly damaged when a fragment of Aqua Magna impacted the Core Processor during Teridax's battle with Mata Nui. The surviving Matoran evacuated the Matoran Universe for the surface of Spherus Magna.
Notable Former Inhabitants
- Matau - Former test driver and Toa Metru of Air, now the Turaga of Air.
- Lewa - Toa Nuva of Air.
- Kongu - Former leader of Metru Nui Chute Routines, former Captain of the Gukko Force, former mapmaker, former Weaver, former Toa Inika of Air, now Toa Mahri of Air.
- Orkahm - Rival of Matau who knew the location of the Le-Metru Great Disk, now Gukko Force pilot.
- Moto-Hub - The main transportation center on Metru Nui.
- Test Track - This was where all new vehicles were tested out.
- The Notch - One of the first Chute matrices, essentially a group of Chutes wound together with no apparent purpose. It was destroyed by a Force Sphere, but was later repaired along with the rest of the Metru.
- Sector Three - An area of the Chutes that bordered Ta-Metru, and was badly damaged by the Morbuzakh.
- The Mutran Chronicles (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE Adventures 1: Mystery of Metru Nui (First Appearance)
- Comic 16: Toa Metru!
- BIONICLE: The Beginning
- BIONICLE Adventures 2: Trial by Fire
- BIONICLE 2: Legends of Metru Nui
- BIONICLE Adventures 4: Legends of Metru Nui
- Comic 19: Enemies of Metru Nui
- Comic 22: Monsters in the Dark
- BIONICLE: Metru Nui - City of Legends
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated
- Matau's Toa Metru Mini Promo CD
- Onewa's Toa Metru Mini Promo CD (Mentioned Only)
- Toa Metru Promo Animations
- Vahki Online Animations
- The Search for the Mask of Light
|Ga-Metru << Le-Metru >> Po-Metru|
|Moto-Hub (Test Track) | Chutes (The Notch | Chute Stations | Sector Three) | Tower of Toa|
|Coliseum | Ta-Metru | Ga-Metru | Le-Metru | Po-Metru | Onu-Metru | Ko-Metru | Great Barrier|
|Solis Magna||Spherus Magna | Red Star|
|Metru Nui (Maze of Shadows) | Karzahni | Zakaz | Xia (The Mountain) | Northern Continent (Tren Krom Peninsula) | Artakha | Stelt | Odina | Southern Continent (Voya Nui) | Karda Nui | The Pit | Destral | Nynrah | Tren Krom's Island | Visorak | Daxia | Southern Islands (Artidax)|
|Pocket Dimensions||Field of Shadows | City of Silver|
|Alternate Universes||The Melding | Spherus Magna | Toa Empire | The Kingdom|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media