Parent Page: Characters
|A group of Le-Matoran in Le-Koro|
|Preferred Regions||High-altitude regions|
|Transforms Into||Toa of Air|
Abilities and Traits
The Le-Matoran have inactive Air powers. On Metru Nui, Le-Matoran were the mechanics of the city, inventing vehicles (many of which flew) and methods of transporting Matoran and objects at great speeds. On Mata Nui, many of them were great musicians like Sanso.
Le-Matoran as a whole are very energetic and chatter constantly to one another. They spend as little time as possible on the ground, preferring to be in the air. On Mata Nui, the entire village of Le-Koro, including Lewa and Turaga Matau, was captured by the Bohrok swarms and forced into their service, except the sole escapees Kongu and Tamaru. Le-Koro was almost completely destroyed during that incident, which sobered the Le-Matoran somewhat, but they went on with a general care-free and fun-loving attitude. Before that, most of the Le-Matoran had been captured by Nui-Rama and saved by Onua and Lewa (who had been wearing an infected mask) as witnessed by Takua.
The Le-Matoran of Metru Nui speak in a slang dialect they invented, called Chutespeak on Metru Nui and formerly Treespeak on the island of Mata Nui. The Le-Matoran of Le-Koro and now Le-Metru value Duty and Unity the most out of the Three Virtues, from which they derive their Principle of Faith, and the skill of Accuracy.
Identifiable physical attributes of Le-Matoran include green, lime-green, and teal Kanohi and armor. The Le-Matoran are one of the many male Matoran tribes.
- Boreas: A Gukko Defense Pilot.
- Defilak: Former Mahri Nui resident.
- Iruini: Formerly; now the Toa Hagah of Air.
- Kongu: Formerly; once captain of the Le-Koro Gukko Force and right hand to Turaga Matau. Helped free Le-Koro after the Bohrok invasion. Later became a Toa Inika and then a Toa Mahri.
- Kumo: A Disk maker.
- Lesovikk: Formerly; once a Matoran from an unknown island; later the leader of the first Toa team.
- Makani: A Musician.
- Matau: Formerly; now a Turaga of Air, once a Test Driver on Metru Nui until he became a Toa Metru and a Toa Hordika.
- Nidhiki: Formerly; once a Toa from the Tren Krom Peninsula, later left for Metru Nui.
- Orkahm: A Gukko Defense Pilot on Mata Nui and an Ussal rider on Metru Nui.
- Piruk: The spy for the Voya Nui Resistance Team.
- Sanso: A Musician.
- Shu: A Gukko Defense Pilot.
- Taiki: A Gukko Defense Pilot.
- Tamaru: Unusually afraid of heights, he was part of the Chronicler's Company and helped free Le-Koro after the Bohrok invasion.
- Tuuli: Le-Koro's Trader on Mata Nui, and a Chute controller on Metru Nui.
- Vican: Formerly a Shadow Matoran; transformed by Mutran, but cured by a Klakk's sonic scream.
- Vira: A Gukko Defense Pilot on Mata Nui, and a chute station attendant on Metru Nui.
- A Le-Matoran murdered by Tuyet after she dropped him from a great height.
- A Mahri Nui Le-Matoran who died while testing his new invention, the Air Launcher.
|Current||Boreas | Defilak | Kumo | Makani | Orkahm | Piruk | Sanso | Shu | Taiki | Tamaru | Tuuli | Vican | Vira|
|Transformed||Iruini | Kongu | Lesovikk | Matau | Nidhiki (deceased) | Spinner|
|see full list|
|Ta-Matoran | Ga-Matoran | Le-Matoran | Po-Matoran | Onu-Matoran | Ko-Matoran | Av-Matoran | Shadow Matoran|
Vo-Matoran | Su-Matoran | Ba-Matoran | De-Matoran | Fa-Matoran | Fe-Matoran | Ce-Matoran | Bo-Matoran
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media