Parent Page: Fauna
Kuma-Nui are huge rat-like Rahi.
Later, a small number of these Rahi migrated to Mata Nui, where they lived mainly around Ta-Wahi; since they were especially dangerous, Ta-Koro regularly dispatched patrols to keep them away from the Matoran. Many were enslaved by Makuta Teridax using Infected Kanohi.
They later migrated to Spherus Magna.
Abilities and Traits
Kuma-Nui appear to be just as ferocious as a Muaka or Kane-Ra, and at least the same size, with large claws and a massive mouth filled with razor-sharp teeth. Like the two aforementioned Rahi, they have tread-like motor appendages instead of hind legs.
The Kuma-Nui can be built out of Muaka and Kane-Ra set released in 2001. Squeezing its midsection caused it to thrust its head forward while opening its mouth and then snapping it shut. The two masks were attached to rods which when removed caused its arms to fall off as if in injury.
- BIONICLE Chronicles 1: Tale of the Toa (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Rahi Beasts (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated (Mentioned Only)
- Mata Nui Online Game (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Matoran Adventures (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Kuma-Nui Building Instructions on LEGO.com (Instructions Begin on Page 42)
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media