Parent Page: Powers
Class: Elemental Power
|Elemental Power Information|
|Associated Color(s)||Primary: Metallic gray, gold, or bronze|
Secondary: Burnt orange
Iron is an Elemental Power.
In the Matoran Universe, Iron is often represented by the Matoran prefix Fe-, as well as the colors metallic gray, gold, bronze, and burnt orange.
- Fe-Matoran represent the Element of Iron. They contain a minuscule amount of Elemental Iron Energy, to the extent that they are more physically endurant than other Elemental Types of Matoran. All Toa, Turaga, and Matoran of Iron are male.
- Toa of Iron have the Elemental Power of Iron, allowing them to create, control, and absorb any kind of metallic Protodermis. When they run out of Elemental Iron Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- A Turaga of Iron would hypothetically have small traces of Elemental Iron Energy.
- Creating any type of metal or metallic Protodermis
- Controlling any type of metal or metallic Protodermis
- Absorbing any type of metal or metallic Protodermis
- Unleashing an Iron Nova Blast (Toa exclusive)
All of the following beings have or had the Element of Iron:
- All Fe-Matoran - Inaccessible
- All Toa of Iron
- Because they were a potential threat to the Makuta's armor, most Toa of Iron were killed by the Brotherhood of Makuta, and Fe-Matoran were kept under close watch.
- The prefix "Fe-" is derived from the chemical symbol "Fe" for the real element iron.
|Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Sand | Ice|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media