Due to strain on the server, we are implementing an edit cooldown. After making five edits, please wait one minute before making any more. Also, please double-check your edits before saving to avoid editing the same page multiple times.
"Onua sighed, ready to unleash an earth tremor to knock them both back to the sandy ground. He needn’t have bothered. The third Toa present, Zaria, made a gesture and both Toa dropped like rocks."
— Narrator, The Yesterday Quest
|Associated colors||Primary: Metallic gray, gold, or bronze|
Secondary: Burnt orange
Iron is an Elemental Power.
In the Matoran Universe, Iron is often represented by the Matoran prefix Fe-, as well as the colors metallic gray, gold, bronze, and burnt orange.
- Fe-Matoran represent the Element of Iron. They contain a minuscule amount of Elemental Iron Energy, to the extent that they are more physically endurant than other Elemental Types of Matoran. All Toa, Turaga, and Matoran of Iron are male.
- Toa of Iron have the Elemental Power of Iron, allowing them to create, control, and absorb any kind of metal and similar substances, like metallic Protodermis. When they run out of Elemental Iron Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Turaga of Iron have small traces of Elemental Iron powers.
- Skakdi of Iron can only access their power if they work with another Skakdi, or if they carry a weapon that allows them to focus their Iron power individually.
- Creating any type of metal or metallic Protodermis
- Controlling any type of metal or metallic Protodermis
- Absorbing any type of metal or metallic Protodermis
- Unleashing an Iron Nova Blast (Toa exclusive)
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each wields a different Element, and Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
All of the following beings have or had the Element of Iron and/or its sub-powers:
- All Fe-Matoran - Inaccessible; manifests as enhanced physical endurance.
- All Skakdi of Iron - Only in conjunction with other Skakdi, or through certain weapons.
- All Toa of Iron
- All Turaga of Iron - Diminished after their transformation from Toa.
- Because they were a potential threat to the Makuta's armor, most Toa of Iron were killed by the Brotherhood of Makuta, and Fe-Matoran were kept under close watch.
- The prefix "Fe-" is derived from the chemical symbol "Fe" for the real element iron.
- On Spherus Magna, there existed an Iron Tribe, but due to the Dreaming Plague, the tribe was decimated and did not receive an Element Lord.
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Ice | Sand | Earth|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Anger | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets