|Leader||Element Lord of Ice (formerly), Unknown, Raanu|
|Goals||Survive on Spherus Magna|
|Allies||Fire Tribe, Water Tribe, Jungle Tribe|
|Enemies||Rock Tribe, Bone Hunters|
The Ice Tribe is one of the tribes of Spherus Magna.
The Ice Tribe was one of the many tribes situated on Spherus Magna, in the Northern Frost region. The Great Beings, in need of assistance in leading the planet, created the Element Lords to help them, and the Element Lord of Ice took control of the Ice Tribe.
After the discovery of Energized Protodermis within the Ice Tribe's domain, the Element Lord of Ice organized the warriors of the tribe into an army to defend it. Surel, one of the warriors, was assigned to train the Iron Wolves in combat. He was badly injured in battle, and later took refuge in the White Quartz Mountains. The Shattering occurred amidst the war, and the Element Lord of Ice was trapped as a result. In the wake of the disaster, the Ice Tribe warrior Certavus banded together with several other warriors and Agori and developed a new social system on Bara Magna.
Certavus eventually died from natural causes, and the Glatorian Strakk was promoted to the position of prime warrior. Gelu, the Second Glatorian of Iconox, retired to become a convoy escort, leaving Strakk the only Glatorian of the tribe. After Strakk attacked Ackar after conceding a match, Strakk was banished from the tribe.
The Ice Tribe eventually left its home village of Iconox to join with the Fire, Jungle, and Water Tribes at a new Mega-Village. Before Mata Nui took control of the Prototype Robot, the villagers moved out.
They are currently residing on the newly reformed Spherus Magna.
- Metus (formerly) - A smooth-talking Agori who recruited Glatorian
- Over one thousand Agori who Vastus accidentally killed by triggering an avalanche during the Core War
- Several Agori who occupied a Tajun-bound transport guarded by Gelu
- An Agori that was killed when he touched the Energized Protodermis Spring
- Certavus (deceased) - The former prime Glatorian of Iconox; later died of natural causes
- Gelu - Second Glatorian of Iconox; briefly retired to guard trade caravans, but rejoined when it became a defense force
- Strakk (formerly) - Former Prime Glatorian of the tribe, exiled for attempting to kill Ackar in the arena
- Surel (formerly) - A soldier during the Core War; never rejoined his tribe after the Shattering
The villagers in the Ice Tribe have developed a proficiency in mining, owing to the highly desirable nature of Exsidian. The villagers are also very social, being very adept at trading with villages, as well as advertising their matches. They are also skilled Glatorian trainers. The Agori Metus was one of their best recruiters.
The leader of the Ice Tribe also has a supporting council, which the Agori turns to for advice.
|Leader||Element Lord of Ice (formerly) ||
|Villagers||Metus (formerly) | Kirbold|
|Warriors||Prime Glatorian||Certavus (deceased) | Strakk (formerly)|
|see full list|
|Active||Fire Tribe | Water Tribe | Jungle Tribe | Sisters of the Skrall | Sand Tribe | Ice Tribe | Bone Hunters|
|Disbanded||Rock Tribe | Iron Tribe|
|Active||Order of Mata Nui | Dark Hunters|
|Disbanded||Hand of Artakha | League of Six Kingdoms | Brotherhood of Makuta|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media