Parent Page: Powers
Class: Elemental Power
|Toa Mata Kopaka shooting a stream of Ice|
|Elemental Power Information|
|Associated Color(s)||Primary: White|
Secondary: Light gray
Ice is an Elemental Power.
- The Element Lord of Ice has a wide range of Ice-based powers.
In the Matoran Universe, Ice is often represented by the Matoran prefix Ko- as well as the colors white and gray. Here, the only naturally occurring ice is solid Ice-like Protodermis. Despite this, these beings are able to control the ice of Aqua Magna, because the substances are alike in composition and, in liquid form, behave similarly in the life processes of Matoran Universe denizens. Wielders of this Element are usually antisocial.
- Ko-Matoran represent the Element of Ice. Ko-Matoran also contain a very minuscule amount of Elemental Ice Energy, to the extent that they are resistant to ice and cold. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Ice are male.
- Toa of Ice possess the Elemental Power of Ice, allowing them to create, control and absorb ice and snow. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Ice Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Turaga of Ice possess small traces of Elemental Ice Energy.
- Kohrak have a limited range of Ice powers.
- Some Fohrok have a limited range of Ice powers.
- The Bahrag have a wider range of Ice powers than the Kohrak.
- A Skakdi of Ice would only be able to access their power if they worked with another Skakdi, or if they carried a weapon (like Thok's Ice Gun) that would allow them to focus their Ice power individually.
- Creating blasts or focused beams of ice, snow and/or coldness
- Creating/controlling ice structures
- Creating/controlling ice storms
- Controlling ice, snow and/or coldness
- Freezing water or other liquids
- Absorbing ice, snow and/or coldness
- Lowering the temperature in an area
- Setting a timed Ice blast (Toa Nuva-exclusive)
- Unleashing an Ice Nova Blast (Toa-exclusive)
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Fire, it can be used to instantaneously make a seal.
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Water, it can be used to create a hailstorm.
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each wields a different element, providing that Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
All of the following have/had the Element of Ice and/or its subpowers:
- The Element Lord of Ice
- Ko-Matoran - Inaccessible
- All Toa of Ice
- Thok - In conjunction with another Skakdi. Could focus his Ice powers through his Ice Gun and has a natural resistance to cold
- Krahka - Gained by using Nuju's form once
- A Skakdi in Nektann's army
The following locations are/were affiliated with Ice:
- Northern Frost
- Cavern of Ice
- Ko-Metru - Formerly; now destroyed.
- Ko-Wahi - Formerly; now destroyed.
- A Tarakava-like Rahi, one of the First Rahi, had non-Elemental Ice powers.
- A bird-like Rahi completely made out of snow existed in Ko-Wahi.
- Resistance to intense cold also comes with this Element.
|Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Sand | Ice|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media