BS01 is currently undergoing maintenance over the next couple weeks. Please contact Meiko if you notice any problems.
"Left alone, the small insects were relatively harmless. But when a swarm was angered, they would pursue an enemy halfway across the city."
— Narrator, The Darkness Below
|Known Locations||Matoran Universe (formerly), Spherus Magna|
Fireflyers are small insectoid Rahi.
When the Toa Metru were in the archives maintenance tunnels, the Rahi named Krahka used her mimicking powers to become a Rahkshi of Insect Control. She then attacked Nokama by using her powers to summon a swarm of Fireflyers to her aid, effectively defeating Nokama.
While on Artidax searching for Makuta Miserix, a group consisting of Brutaka, Roodaka, Barraki Takadox, Makuta Spiriah, Vezon, and Lariska encountered sands that attempted to suck Spiriah into their depths. Roodaka mutated these sands into Fireflyers, freeing the trapped Makuta.
Abilities and Traits
Fireflyers travel in large swarms. They are harmless when unprovoked, but if disturbed, they can become aggressive and will chase their target for long distances. They are called Fireflyers because their bites cause so much pain that the victim feels as if they are on fire.
- The Mutran Chronicles (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE Adventures 3: The Darkness Below
- Comic 27: Fractures (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE Legends 5: Inferno (Mentioned Only)
- Toa Nuva Blog (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE Legends 10: Swamp of Secrets (Mentioned Only)
- Federation of Fear
- BIONICLE: Metru Nui - City of Legends (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Rahi Beasts (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated ((Mentioned Only)
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media