Tahu shooting a blast of Fire
|Associated Colors||Primary: Red|
Fire is an Elemental Power.
- The Element Lord of Fire has a wide range of Fire-based powers.
In the Matoran Universe, Fire is often represented by the Matoran prefix Ta- as well as the colors red and orange.
- Ta-Matoran represent the Element of Fire. Ta-Matoran also contain a very minuscule amount of Elemental Fire Energy, providing them great resistance to heat and flame. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Fire are male.
- Toa of Fire possess the Elemental Power of Fire, allowing them to create, control and absorb fire and heat, only limited by the need to wait for Elemental Fire Energy to recharge after they run out of it.
- Turaga of Fire possess small traces of Elemental Fire Energy.
- Tahnok have a very limited range of Fire powers.
- Some Fohrok had a very limited range of Fire powers.
- The Bahrag have a wider range of Fire powers than the Tahnok.
- A Skakdi of Fire would only be able to access their power if they worked with another Skakdi, or if they carried a weapon (like Hakann's Lava Launcher) that would allow them to focus their Fire power individually.
- The Fire Entity
- Creating blasts and/or focused beams of fire and/or heat
- Heating an object/area
- Controlling fire and/or heat
- Absorbing fire and/or heat
- Detecting heat sources
- Unleashing a Fire Nova Blast (Toa-exclusive)
- Setting a timed blast of Fire (Toa Nuva exclusive)
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Air, it can be used to create a tornado of fire.
- In conjunction with the Elemental Power of Ice, Fire can form an instant seal.
- When used together with the Elemental Power of Stone, it can produce lava or glass.
- In tandem with the Elemental Power of Earth, it can be used to make lava.
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Water, it can be used to make steam.
- Used in conjuction with the Elemental Power of Sand, it can produce glass.
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each wields a different element, providing that Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
All of the following have/had the Element of Fire and/or its sub-powers:
- Ackar - Granted to him by the Ignika's power.
- The Bahrag
- The Element Lord of Fire
- The Fire Entity
- Some Fohrok - Through their shields. (Formerly; now destroyed)
- Krahka - While using Toa Vakama's form.
- All Skakdi of Fire - Only in conjunction with other Skakdi, or through certain weapons.
- All Tahnok - Through their Fire Shields.
- All Ta-Matoran - Inaccessible; manifests as a resistance to heat.
- All Toa of Fire
- Jaller - His powers as a Toa Inika were combined with Lightning.
- "Prototype" - Diminished after centuries as a fusion.
- Tahu - Enhanced when he became a Toa Nuva, but decreased when he was reverted to a Toa Mata.
- Vakama - His Toa Disk also had Fire powers.
- A Toa of Fire from the First Toa Team
- All Turaga of Fire - Diminished after their transformation from Toa.
All of the following locations are/were affiliated with Fire:
- Great Volcano
- Cavern of Fire
- Ta-Metru (Formerly; now destroyed)
- Ta-Wahi (Formerly; now destroyed)
- Ta-Koro (Formerly; now destroyed)
- Although lava is commonly associated with Fire, it cannot be controlled by Fire users.
- Fire can be used underwater, though it is harder to maintain and requires more concentration.
|Spherus Magna||Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Sand | Ice|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media