|Known Locations||Throughout Matoran Universe (formerly), Spherus Magna|
Fikou are dangerous spider-like Rahi.
On Metru Nui, Fikou live among the cables of Le-Metru and Onu-Metru. The vicious spiders love to lurk around high branches and tangled cables and wait for their incredibly strong webs to entangle prey.
A population of a sub-species of Fikou also lived in the Voya Nui region of the Southern Continent. When Voya Nui rocketed to the surface of Aqua Magna, this population traveled with it and remained on the island for a thousand years.
Following the Great Cataclysm, a population of Fikou migrated to the Le-Wahi region of the newly-formed island of Mata Nui. The Matoran of Le-Koro always had to be on guard when swinging through the trees. Several Fikou were influenced by Teridax using Infected Kanohi, leading them to attack Matoran. During the Bohrok Invasion, the destruction of Fikou webs in Le-Wahi by the Bohrok forced some Fikou to migrate into the jungle canopies. The island's Fikou population returned to the Matoran Universe after the Bohrok swarms were unleashed a second time to cleanse the island. Later, they immigrated to Spherus Magna.
Abilities and Traits
The Fikou are dangerous when threatened, no matter of the size. There are a variety of sub-species, ranging in color between black, orange, and blue. One of these sub-species exists on the Southern Continent and possesses both pincers and a stinger. Fikou are also known to emit a chirping noise.
The black Fikou is a set combiner of Toa Mata sets Onua and Pohatu. It does however only use the extra ball joint in Pohatu's set. Its instructions were available in a 2001 LEGO Mania Magazine (currently known as LEGO Magazine).
In 2002, an orange Fikou was released as part of the BIONICLE Master Builder set. It used 13 of the set's 102 pieces and was later released as its own set as a promotional item in 2003. The 2003 version included a light gray headpiece under the abdomen mask instead of a dark gray one in the Master Builder version.
- A section of maintenance tunnels below the Onu-Metru Archives is known as the Fikou Web. They were named not only after the webs that the Fikou spiders left in the passages, but also because the formations of them are similar in structure to a web.
- There are several different colors and types of Fikou, each adapted to life in a different region.
- Wall of History (BIONICLE.com) (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE Legends 1: Island of Doom (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Metru Nui - City of Legends (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Rahi Beasts (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Quest for the Toa
- Mata Nui Online Game (Mentioned Only)
- Mata Nui Online Game II: The Final Chronicle (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Matoran Adventures (Non-canonical Appearance)
- BIONICLE: The Game (Non-canonical Appearance)
- BIONICLE: Maze of Shadows (Non-canonical Appearance)
- BIONICLE Heroes (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Voya Nui Online Game (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Fikou Building Instructions on LEGO.com (Instructions Begin on Page 21)
- Black Fikou Building Instructions on Brickshelf.com
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media