|Preferred Regions||Industrial regions|
|Transforms Into||Toa of Iron|
Abilities and Traits
All Fe-Matoran have inactive Iron powers which are activated upon becoming Toa. They do, however, possess a very minuscule amount of Elemental Iron energy, to the extent that they have more physical endurance than other types of Matoran.
One known job of the Fe-Matoran is weapon making. The Nynrah Ghosts, highly praised weapon smiths, are all Fe-Matoran. Due to their skill with metalworking, Nynrah Ghosts and other Fe-Matoran are typically found in industrialized areas such as Xia, especially in places where metals can be mined.
Physical attributes of Fe-Matoran include gray, metallic gray, gold, bronze, and burnt orange armor. Like many Matoran types, their armor colors vary by region. All Fe-Matoran are male.
- Zaria (transformed): Formerly; now a Toa of Iron.[TYQ]
- A Matoran that eventually transformed into a Toa, and was part of the Toa Cordak, later killed by Zyglak. (transformed, deceased)[DroD]
- The Nynrah Ghosts[BE]
- Phantom (transformed): A Fe-Matoran who was mutated after being experimented on by his fellow Nynrah Ghosts.[DH]
- A group of Nynrah Ghosts who were executed by the Brotherhood of Makuta after sabotaging their commissioned work, the Fohrok. (revived)
- A group of rogue Nynrah Ghosts that experimented on Gaardus, all of which were later hunted down and killed by him. (revived)[TPTB]
- A rogue Nynrah Ghost on Stelt who secretly helped Vultraz modify his Skyfighter. This Matoran was questioned by Mazeka, who demanded information about Vultraz.[BIA]
- As a result of the danger that Toa of Iron posed to Makuta, most known Toa of Iron were killed, and, until it was disbanded, the Brotherhood of Makuta kept a careful watch over the Fe-Matoran.
- BZPower: Farshtey Feed, 9. January 2012
|Transformed||Phantom | Zaria|
|see full list|
|Ta-Matoran | Ga-Matoran | Le-Matoran | Po-Matoran | Onu-Matoran | Ko-Matoran | Av-Matoran | Shadow Matoran |
Ba-Matoran | Bo-Matoran | Ce-Matoran | De-Matoran | Fa-Matoran | Fe-Matoran | Su-Matoran | Vo-Matoran
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets