Due to strain on the server, we are implementing an edit cooldown. After making five edits, please wait one minute before making any more. Also, please double-check your edits before saving to avoid editing the same page multiple times.
|Preferred regions||Industrial regions|
|Transforms into||Toa of Iron|
Abilities and Traits
All Fe-Matoran have inactive Iron powers which are activated upon becoming Toa. They do, however, possess a very minuscule amount of Elemental Iron energy, to the extent that they have more physical endurance than other types of Matoran.
One known job of the Fe-Matoran is weapon making. The Nynrah Ghosts, highly praised weapon smiths, are all Fe-Matoran. Due to their skill with metalworking, Nynrah Ghosts and other Fe-Matoran are typically found in industrialized areas such as Xia, especially in places where metals can be mined.
Physical attributes of Fe-Matoran include gray, metallic gray, gold, bronze, and burnt orange armor. Like many Matoran types, their armor colors vary by region. They are also one of the several male Matoran types.
- Zaria (transformed): Formerly; now a Toa of Iron.[TYQ, Ch. 1]
- A Matoran that eventually transformed into a Toa, and was part of the Toa Cordak, later killed by Zyglak. (transformed, deceased)[DroD, Ch. 9]
- The Nynrah Ghosts
- Phantom (transformed): A Fe-Matoran who was mutated after being experimented on by his fellow Nynrah Ghosts.[DH]
- A group of Nynrah Ghosts[OGDi: Apr 10 2008, 06:13 AM][OGDi: Apr 11 2008, 05:06 PM] who were executed by the Brotherhood of Makuta after sabotaging their commissioned work, the Fohrok. (revived)[OGDi: Apr 10 2008, 06:13 AM][OGDi: Apr 11 2008, 05:06 PM]
- A group of rogue Nynrah Ghosts that experimented on Gaardus, all of which were later hunted down and killed by him. (revived)[TPTB, Ch. 3]
- A rogue Nynrah Ghost on Stelt who secretly helped Vultraz modify his Skyfighter. This Matoran was questioned by Mazeka, who demanded information about Vultraz.[BIA]
- As a result of the danger that Toa of Iron posed to Makuta, most known Toa of Iron were killed.[OGDi: May 16 2008, 02:37 PM] Until it was disbanded, the Brotherhood of Makuta kept a careful watch over the Fe-Matoran.
|Transformed||Phantom | Zaria|
|see full list|
|Ta-Matoran | Ga-Matoran | Le-Matoran | Po-Matoran | Onu-Matoran | Ko-Matoran | Av-Matoran | Shadow Matoran |
Ba-Matoran | Bo-Matoran | Ce-Matoran | De-Matoran | Fa-Matoran | Fe-Matoran | Su-Matoran | Vo-Matoran
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets