Parent Page: Rahi
Energy Hounds are canine Rahi.
The Energy Hounds were some of the first Rahi in existence, created by the Hand of Artakha to assist them.
Abilities and Traits
Energy Hounds make good guard dogs and are noted for their ability to track anything, even a mote of dust, anywhere in the universe by sensing its unique energy signature.
Known Energy Hounds
- BIONICLE Legends 10: Swamp of Secrets (In a Flashback)
- BIONICLE Legends 7: Prisoners of the Pit
- Comic 9: Battle in the Deep!
- BIONICLE: Toa Mahri
- Comic 10: The Death of Mata Nui
- Comic 11: Death of a Hero
- BIONICLE Legends 8: Downfall
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated (Mentioned Only)
- BIONICLE: Makuta's Guide to the Universe
- Command Toa Kongu (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Command Toa Jaller (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Hydraxon's Hunt Game! (Non-canonical Appearance)
|Order of Mata Nui|
|Members||Current||Axonn | Brutaka | Dekar-Hydraxon | Jerbraz | Johmak | Krakua | Mazeka | Tobduk | Trinuma | Botar's Replacement|
|Former||Ancient (deceased) | Botar | Hydraxon|
|Servants||Energy Hounds (Spinax) | Kratana | Mana Ko | Maxilos Robots | Umbra|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media