|Known Locations||Metru Nui and the Southern Continent (formerly),|
Doom Vipers are six-headed serpentine Rahi.
The Matoran of Metru Nui first discovered the Doom Vipers on a cargo ship docked in the Ga-Metru harbors. Ga-Matoran were surprised to discover that the crew was missing, though the cargo was still intact. Only later was it discovered that the crew had all been killed by Doom Vipers; by that time, the vipers had already begun making their way to the heart of Ga-Metru.
Abilities and Traits
Aside from its multiple heads, the Doom Viper is most notorious for its breath, which is a toxic compound that is capable of killing any living animal or plant life it touches (except other Doom Vipers). Vahki, being machines and thus immune to the venom, were the only ones successful at capturing these Rahi. Doom Viper breath is also capable of weakening Visorak webbing.
- The Doom Viper was created by Allen Proulx. It was sent in to the LEGO group as part of the LEGO Magazine Rahi-Building Contest. It was given a name and story role by Greg Farshtey in the book BIONICLE: Rahi Beasts.
- Tobduk carries a staff, the end of which is carved in the shape of a Doom Viper's head.
- BIONICLE Legends 1: Island of Doom (Mentioned Only; Used in a Saying)
- BIONICLE Legends 2: Dark Destiny (Mentioned Only; Used in a Saying)
- BIONICLE Legends 3: Power Play
- BIONICLE Legends 9: Shadows in the Sky (Mentioned Only)
- Destiny War (Mentioned Only; Used in a Saying)
- BIONICLE Legends 11: The Final Battle (Mentioned Only)
- Reign of Shadows (Mentioned Only; Used in a Saying)
- BIONICLE: Rahi Beasts
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia
- BIONICLE: Encyclopedia Updated
- BIONICLE: Makuta's Guide to the Universe (Mentioned Only)
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media