"Since you're so interested in Purity, take this stone. It bears the symbol of Purity. I found it once, a long time ago, while cutting wood near the falls. Maybe it can help you, somehow."
— Marka to Hahli, Mata Nui Online Game II: The Final Chronicle
|Function||Gain access to Temples of the Principles|
During the Kolhii Tournament, the Ga-Matoran Hahli used them to access secret areas containing Crystals, also known as the Temples of the Principles, to later be used in unlocking the mystery of the Stones.
Ta Charms to be used at the Temple of Courage:
- Duty: Near the Wall of History after the Kolhii Championship.
- Courage: In Jaller's office after the Kolhii Championship.
- Strength: On the ground near the Temple of Courage in Ta-Wahi.
Ga Charms to be used at the Temple of Purity:
- Unity: Given by Shasa in her hut in Ga-Koro.
- Speed: Given by Kai in her hut in Ga-Koro.
- Purity: Given by Marka at the Ga-Koro Shipyard.
Le Charms to be used at the Temple of Faith:
- Faith: On the floor in Kongu's hut in Le-Koro.
- Accuracy: On the ground near the Le-Koro Disk Range.
Po Charms to be used at the Temple of Creation:
- Creation: On the floor in Hewkii's hut in Po-Koro.
- Strategy: On the floor in Golyo's hut outside Po-Koro.
Onu Charms to be used at the Temple of Prosperity:
- Prosperity: Given by Azibo after his Sluice is retrieved.
- Stamina: Given by Taipu after a Kolhii match.
Ko Charms to be used at the Temple of Peace:
- Destiny: Given by Jaatikko in his cave in Ko-Koro.
- Peace: Given by Toudo in his hut in Ko-Koro.
- Willpower: In The Drifts outside Ko-Koro.
|Virtues||Unity - Duty - Destiny|
|Principles||Courage | Purity | Faith | Creation | Prosperity | Peace|
|Kolhii Skills||Strength | Speed | Accuracy | Strategy | Stamina | Willpower|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets