Check out the new community chatroom!
"Now that he looked around, he could see other bodies of Visorak spiders scattered here and there. The villagers who had lived here had gone down fighting."
— Mazeka's thoughts, Reign of Shadows
|Transforms Into||Toaof Gravity|
Abilities and Traits
Ba-Matoran have inactive Gravity powers, which can be activated upon transformation into a Toa. The Matoran do not have access to the element itself, but can manifest their own power to the extent that they are physically durable enough to resist extreme pressures.
Identifiable physical attributes of Ba-Matoran include purple and black armor and Kanohi. All Ba-Matoran are male.
- A group of Ba-Matoran who defended their village, Ba-Koro, from Visorak but ultimately fled
- A Ba-Matoran who became a Toa and joined the Toa Cordak before being killed by Zyglak (transformed)
- A Ba-Matoran who was transformed into a Toa of Gravity and became the leader of Varian and Norik's Toa Team (transformed)
- A Ba-Matoran who became a Toa, was killed by Lariska, and revived in the Red Star (transformed)
- Ba-Matoran and the Toa they produce are rarer than other elemental types within the Matoran Universe.
|Ta-Matoran | Ga-Matoran | Le-Matoran | Po-Matoran | Onu-Matoran | Ko-Matoran | Av-Matoran | Shadow Matoran |
Ba-Matoran | Bo-Matoran | Ce-Matoran | De-Matoran | Fa-Matoran | Fe-Matoran | Su-Matoran | Vo-Matoran
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets