|Transforms into||Toa of Gravity|
Abilities and Traits
Ba-Matoran have inactive Gravity powers, which can be activated upon transformation into a Toa. The Matoran do not have access to the element itself, but can manifest their own power to the extent that they are physically durable enough to resist extreme pressures.
- A group of Ba-Matoran who defended their village, Ba-Koro, from Visorak but ultimately fled.[RoS, Ch. 9]
- A Ba-Matoran who became a Toa and joined the Toa Cordak before being killed by Zyglak (transformed, deceased)[DroD, Ch. 9]
- A Ba-Matoran who was transformed into a Toa of Gravity and became the leader of Varian and Norik's Toa Team (transformed)[NOGLB]
- A Ba-Matoran who became a Toa, was killed by Lariska, and revived in the Red Star (transformed, revived)[BA10]
- Ba-Matoran and the Toa they produce are rarer than other elemental types within the Matoran Universe.
- BZPower: Farshtey Feed, 6 August 2010
|Ta-Matoran | Ga-Matoran | Le-Matoran | Po-Matoran | Onu-Matoran | Ko-Matoran | Av-Matoran | Shadow Matoran |
Ba-Matoran | Bo-Matoran | Ce-Matoran | De-Matoran | Fa-Matoran | Fe-Matoran | Su-Matoran | Vo-Matoran
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets