Parent Page: Characters
|Transforms Into||Toa of Gravity|
Abilities and Traits
Ba-Matoran have inactive Gravity powers, which can be activated upon transformation into a Toa. The Matoran do not have access to the element itself, but can manifest their own power in a minor way.
Identifiable physical attributes of Ba-Matoran include purple and black armor and Kanohi. They are one of the many Matoran types that are male.
- A group of Ba-Matoran who abandoned their village, Ba-Koro, which was found by Mazeka and an alternate Teridax.
- A Ba-Matoran who became a Toa of Gravity and joined the First Toa Team; was deceased and then revived inside the Red Star.
- A Ba-Matoran who was transformed into a Toa of Gravity and became the leader of Varian and Norik's Toa Team; current status unknown
- A Ba-Matoran who became a Toa; killed by Lariska and revived in the Red Star.
- Matoran of Gravity and the Toa they produce are rarer than other elemental types within the Matoran Universe.
|Ta-Matoran | Ga-Matoran | Le-Matoran | Po-Matoran | Onu-Matoran | Ko-Matoran | Av-Matoran | Shadow Matoran|
Vo-Matoran | Su-Matoran | Ba-Matoran | De-Matoran | Fa-Matoran | Fe-Matoran | Ce-Matoran | Bo-Matoran
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media