|Transforms Into||Toa of Gravity|
Abilities and Traits
Ba-Matoran have inactive Gravity powers, which can be activated upon transformation into a Toa. The Matoran do not have access to the element itself, but can manifest their own power to the extent that they are resistant to extreme pressures.
Identifiable physical attributes of Ba-Matoran include purple and black armor and Kanohi. They are one of the many Matoran types that are male.
- A group of Ba-Matoran who abandoned their village, Ba-Koro, which was found by Mazeka and an alternate Teridax.
- A Ba-Matoran who became a Toa of Gravity and joined the First Toa Team; was deceased and then revived inside the Red Star.
- A Ba-Matoran who was transformed into a Toa of Gravity and became the leader of Varian and Norik's Toa Team; current status unknown
- A Ba-Matoran who became a Toa; killed by Lariska and revived in the Red Star.
- Ba-Matoran and the Toa they produce are rarer than other elemental types within the Matoran Universe.
|Ta-Matoran | Ga-Matoran | Le-Matoran | Po-Matoran | Onu-Matoran | Ko-Matoran | Av-Matoran | Shadow Matoran|
Vo-Matoran | Su-Matoran | Ba-Matoran | De-Matoran | Fa-Matoran | Fe-Matoran | Ce-Matoran | Bo-Matoran
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media