- Either links to it from other pages or links to other pages from it. I should probably separate the two. •Shine 02:19, 9 November 2014 (CET)
About this major miscellaneous task... Isn't Society#Great Takara already doing the job? I guess a redirect from Great Takara would be useful, but aside from that, I don't think there is anything to add. maxim21 10:09, 10 November 2014 (CET)
- Anything without a [Prefix]: behind it, really. So Tahu is, but Category:Fire is not. ζox• Histories
- Are you talking about the 'Orphaned Pages' link? That's just a joke. Orphaned pages are just ones that aren't linked to by any other page. Ideally, every redirect and disambig page should be on that list, but it wouldn't hurt to check and see if there are some that don't belong.
- There are actual parent pages, which are pages for broad subjects such as Rahi, Objects, Characters, Locations, etc. Subjects that basically list a whole lotta pages in one location. Not sure there are any maintenance issues that involve those pages, though. --Master of the Rahkshi Ask, and ye shall receive. Eventually. 01:27, 16 November 2014 (CET)
Know what would be a huge undertaking but actually be something very, very helpful and important and should be done?
Devise a template that can be used for citing sources of images and adding it to every single image.
Ideally this would be done by many editors free to add them leisurely as they wish - just part of a gradual improvement of the Wiki's quality. But I'm sure it would turn into a competition for glory somehow and get rushed out... Either way I'm sure it could be done and would definitely help legitimize the content here. --~|RC|~ (Talk/Contribs) 22:47, 5 December 2014 (CET)
- Ugh, I keep trying to make this a thing, but it only takes off so far before people get lazy (myself included). HS01 had a good version, I'll see if I can bug Swert to pull it from there. -- Dorek Talk 06:29, 6 December 2014 (CET)
So with the LEGO Message Boards going under soon...
So, yeah, the LEGO Message Boards will be history by March because LEGO obviously has something against us, and in February 27 I think it'll be the last time people can post there. Is there anything that might be worth asking Greg before Ragnarök hits? Or, should we start saving all the... Nearly nine hundred pages? Because replacing every single reference will be a pain in the butt. --- Creep 07:09, 12 January 2017 (CET)