BIONICLEsector01 talk:Articles for Creation
2015 Stop-Motion Power-Up Videos
Self-explanatory. A little ways back Lego uploaded six 30-second stop-motion videos featuring each Master and his/her respective Protector goofing off and "combining" into the Toa's Power-up Mode. They were put on YouTube for a while before being removed, but now one of them is on the Bionicle Facebook page, and I'd wager the rest will soon follow. Since the Tahu one is out there now, I figure we should have a page. LockmanCapulet Crusty relics! 21:31, 30 January 2015 (CET)
Page will be made.
- "Toa/Protector Combiner Animations"? IDK. The simpler the name, the better, but it's hard to properly simplify what's going on in these videos. (This is Angel Bob, BTW, but the tilde key on my keyboard isn't working right now, so I can't sign.) (The preceding unsigned comment was made by Angel Bob)
- Oh, how's... that? "Power-up" differentiates these from the animated character videos and specifies what these are about. ("Power-Up Mode is the official name for the combos, right?") LockmanCapulet Crusty relics! 08:48, 1 February 2015 (CET)
- Yes, it is. I think it'll work much better. Video titles were always annoyingly confusing here since we never get clear cut ones heh. Although... these were uploaded to YouTube, right? Couldn't we just make it a generic version of that title? Generic as in, I assume they include the Toa's names somewhere for each one, so just replace that with "Toa"? --~|RC|~ (Talk/Contribs)
- It's only on the Facebook page for now, and I don't remember what they called it originally... but it was in Italian, and their non-English titles tend to differ drastically from the English ones anyway, so it might not have been the best name as it is. If they upload them back in English and with a better title, we can always change it. -- Dorek Talk 19:18, 1 February 2015 (CET)
- Well, they re-uploaded them on YouTube, so I guess it's fine? Might be another mistake, though. --maxim21 09:05, 18 February 2015 (CET)
This was a pretty important idea in the Bionicle storyline, especially in later years. It had a lot of moving parts, and different parties involved with various motivations. Most of the info is covered on the wiki, but not condensed into one main place. Thoughts? (Also, I don't know whether or not it would be better to just call the page "The Plan", which is less specific but more commonly used.)~ Volitak Boxor (talk) 18:58, 26 March 2015 (CET)
- Volitak Boxor (talk) 18:58, 26 March 2015 (CET)
- --Boidoh (talk) 02:32, 14 April 2015 (CEST)
- ---User:keiththelegokid (User talk:keiththelegokid) 08:49, 29 April 2015 (CET)
- I'm for creating that page. I don't know, why, but I think a all Teridax's Scheme in all details can be perfect. --Modikisha (talk) 22:34, 29 August 2015 (CEST)
- -- Dorek Talk 19:32, 26 March 2015 (CET)
- I'm against this until/unless a quality sandbox is made. Sorry. --Angel Bob (talk) 19:52, 26 March 2015 (CET)
- --Vartemp Talk 23:15, 27 March 2015 (CET)
- -- Morris the Mata Nui Cow (talk) 08:10, 26 April 2015 (CEST)
We actually had a page like this ages ago, and it was really unfocused and meandering. It was classified as an "event" page, but that was an enormous stretch, since nothing about the actual plan itself really qualified as an event. Once I saw how awful the page was, I reformatted it into Mata Nui's Reawakening, since that was the focal point of the entire plan and allowed for a more objective perspective anyway. I'm open to a redirect there, but I personally don't really see how a Plan page could be structured in such a way so as to be more helpful than other pages.
- I could take a crack at making a sandbox. I'm not sure I have a full understanding of all the details of the Plan, which is why I thought a page would be nice, but I'm having some discussion in S&T on BZP to try to get things straightened out in my own mind. I don't know how to do any of the titlebox/templates/etc., but I can try to look at other pages and learn that way. At the very least, I'll try to get the text ready. I wasn't aware that the Mata Nui's Reawakening page had some Plan details, but I think a Plan page could keep from being redundant. If not, or if it won't fit well within the same style as other articles, then it is what it is. At least I'll have learned something.
- On the topic of categorization, I agree it's a big stretch to call it an event. Could it almost be grouped under society? I mean, achieving the Plan was the main goal of a major faction of one of the most powerful races in the MU. That sounds like an aspect of society to me (at least, enough to justify the categorization. Things like the Plan are hard to categorize in the current system). ~ Volitak Boxor (talk) 04:47, 28 March 2015 (CET)
There's a lot of images from the Bionicle website depicting the various functions of the sets, so I thought it would make sense to collect them all together on one page. I don't know if we want to include G1 images, too, since there's probably not an easy way to find and collect them all, but there's at least a lot of G2 images readily available.
Page will be made
I feel like I proposed this before and it went nowhere, but I'm obviously trying to include a lot more real-world stuff these days, and these guys were pretty big. -- Dorek Talk 06:40, 6 August 2015 (CEST)
Page will be made
Rough draft is in the sandbox. I think this guy deserves a page; the scores to the film trilogy are a part of what makes fans enjoy them so much. There's enough content for a solid page. --TheSkeletonMan939
Page will be made.
It's a very significant (and complicated!) location, and the information we have about it can't really be contained on the City of the Mask Makers page anymore. Plus, it'd make linking a whole lot easier. Seems like a no-brainer to me. --Angel Bob (talk) 00:49, 1 September 2015 (CEST)
- --Angel Bob (talk) 00:49, 1 September 2015 (CEST)
- wynaut -- Dorek Talk 02:24, 1 September 2015 (CEST)
- --maxim21 07:41, 1 September 2015 (CEST)
- --Surel-nuva (talk) 12:02, 1 September 2015 (CEST)
- No reason not to. LockmanCapulet Unlimited breadsticks! 03:21, 2 September 2015 (CEST)
- --Volitak Boxor (talk) 03:43, 2 September 2015 (CEST)